FPV on P34K
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
larry_100000
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi
does anyone know how to get FPV other than using the litchi app. I have an iPhone 6 but could get an android or small tablet.

2016-9-10
Use props
roymoon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 143901 ft
United States

"how to get FPV other than using the litchi app."
Maybe the Go app like the rest of us ?
2016-9-10
Use props
larry_100000
lvl.1

United Kingdom

What is the Go app? is it android or iphone?
2016-9-10
Use props
larry_100000
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have looked on apple app store and cannot find an "go" app. There is sky go and lara croft go and loads of others that do not have anything to do with being able to use my phone in a vr headset to give me an FPV view. I have seen it is available on litchi but also lots of comments saying it causes crashes.

Has anyone go any idea if there is anything else available?
2016-9-10
Use props
mjlstudios
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

Larry what are you flying? If you are flying a DJI product, go to dji.com and download the DJI GO app. and the current manual for the type aircraft you are flying and read, read and read some more! I know you said at the top a P34K and you should know all this information before you attempt flying it.
2016-9-10
Use props
sskkyy
New

There is another App for FPV- Dream Flights. It works with iOs and Androids  http://www.dreamflights.pro/
2016-9-20
Use props
larry_100000
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Sskky, have you tried this? Does it work with thep3 4K? The app info says plug your device in but the 4K doesn't work the same and doesn't plug in.
That is the kind of thing I am looking for as I struggle to see the screen outside. I have bought light shields and tried a tablet instead of my phone.
2016-9-28
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hi,larry_100000
P3 4K can not use the other equipment which is not the DJI`s products.So thanks for your understanding!
2016-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules