OSMO/OSMO Mobile - Can't live broadcast to Weibo
1148 3 2016-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shane_spencer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19534 ft
United States

Hey, I was recently trying the live broadcast options of the OSMO (and the OSMO Mobile), and when I tried to run a live broadcast to Weibo (I'm in China), I get as far as setting a description, and then I get the following error:

IMG_1670.PNG

I've installed Weibo's live broadcast app (I thought maybe because I didn't have that installed, it was the reason for failure) but that didn't help. I've also tried different video settings (down to 720p) without success.

Can any of our China support team advise on what to do? I can use the Facebook streaming (via VPN), but I'd like to be able to use Weibo so my students can view my recordings!

Thanks!
2016-9-11
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, your Weibo account needs to have a yellow or blue Verification icon to use live broadcast.
Or you can connect your Weibo account to Alipay (Zhifubao) account, then it will also work.
2016-9-11
Use props
shane_spencer
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-9-11 21:16
Hi, your Weibo account needs to have a yellow or blue Verification icon to use live broadcast.
Or yo ...

That's great - thanks for your help! I've just bound my Alipay to my Weibo; I'll give it a try tomorrow!
2016-9-12
Use props
shane_spencer
lvl.2
United States

Just wanted to say I tried the Weibo live broadcast today and it worked. Well, sort of - the entire broadcast was uploaded in very slow motion and completely unwatchable.

Also, any idea why the DJI Go app for OSMO Mobile has no facebook live option? I only have Weibo, YouTube and custom. Yet my OSMO (original) has the Facebook option...
2016-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules