762 8 2016-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vladi.dj
lvl.2
  • >>>
Thailand

Hello Osmosians,
Got my DJI Osmo about 2 weeks ago after watching tons of great looking videos. I'm myself photographer enthusiast so i'm not a complete newbie to this. I've watched a lot of tutorials  on how to shoot with OSMO.
So far i have not been able to get usable footage out of this camera even when shooting in D-Log and trying to correct after.  The biggest problem is green cast which especialy notable on skin.
I've shot this video with 100 iso, 120 Shutter, Full HD 60 fps, D-Log ( so it looks a bit flat ) with ND filter,.
Please any advise on adjustments.

2016-9-11
Use props
Sky-way
lvl.2

United States

I don't know what's wrong with yours, but my osmo doesn't have a green cast.  I just watched a couple videos I shot to confirm and there is definitely no green cast on mine.
2016-9-11
Use props
vladi.dj
lvl.2
  • >>>
Thailand

I've tried applying some color correction but i still don't like what comes out...

2016-9-11
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

vladi.dj Posted at 2016-9-12 02:59
I've tried applying some color correction but i still don't like what comes out...

Hi, what brand of filters are you using? is it doing it without the filters also? also is the green cast noticeable when you change it in the 'color' settings, for example what dose B&W setting look like?
The green defiantly noticeable  
2016-9-11
Use props
Sky-way
lvl.2

United States

Are you running the latest firmware?
2016-9-11
Use props
Ulysse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1389931 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

What was the white balance ?
2016-9-11
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, please also try different resolution and settings, and see if it's still there.  If not, please contact support@dji.com and send it back for an exchange, thank you.
2016-9-11
Use props
vladi.dj
lvl.2
  • >>>
Thailand

The latest firmware was installed in she shop when purchased. White balance was set to "Auto". I've tried to change it to "Cloudy" but then the green cast becomes even more obvious. Today I'll try recording without ND filter and in different modes...
2016-9-11
Use props
vladi.dj
lvl.2
  • >>>
Thailand

I did some additional test footage today and it is still there. I've tried without ND Filter and green cast is less apparent but still there. Especially in the midtones. When using ND Filter it is much more prominent. I guess will be taking it to the dealer tomorrow.
2016-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules