How to restore the two broken DJI OSMO in 20 minutes! (Video Lesson)
1845 2 2016-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ROSTOVisualFX
lvl.4
Flight distance : 123104 ft
Russia

How to restore the two broken DJI OSMO in 20 minutes!
Как самостоятельно восстановить работу двух сломавшихся DJI OSMO за 20 минут!

When you turn on DJI OSMO error: statically lit green and red LED indicators and a gimbal with the camera not working.
Do not rush to send the camera in USA, this error can be fixed by yourself watching this video:
При включении DJI OSMO выдаёт ошибку: статически светятся зелёный и красный LED индикаторы, а также подвес с камерой не работают.
Не спешите отправлять камеру в США, эту ошибку можно устранить самостоятельно смотрите это видео:

2016-9-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I think you should send both of them back to USA if you have to go to all that trouble to get osmo going it's just not worth it, and it's obliviously freezing cold because you have to do it all with woolly gloves, good luck with that.....
2016-9-16
Use props
ROSTOVisualFX
lvl.4
Flight distance : 123104 ft
Russia

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-9-16 18:08
I think you should send both of them back to USA if you have to go to all that trouble to get osmo g ...

Could not clearly translate Your idea. When you write, try to write clearly, given that I will need to translate that. About the gloves, the apartment is not cold! +30, I put on gloves, because the hands were fresh wounds filled with iodine, and I didn't want it to distract from the essence of the video.

Like DJI will be able to reproduce my problem in USA? They will get to put your batteries, twist - it works and send them back to me, then I will set up again my battery and error. And who will pay for the shipping cost in the US? If OSMO would send 100% replacement with new OSMO handles — then I agree.
2016-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules