Can't Connect to OSMO Mobile Wifi
9411 9 2016-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
firedog
New
Flight distance : 1178 ft
United States

Before the OSMO Mobile can be used for the first time, the manual says to log in to the DJI GO app via the OSMO's wifi internet connection. The OSMO does not appear as an available network on my Samsung S7 Edge. This is frustrating. Please advise.

Update. Uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI GO app fixed the problem.
2016-9-12
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Good to know`
2016-9-13
Use props
eBoosted
lvl.1
United States

Hello, I'm in the same boat you were before.

Uninstalling and installing the Dji go app didn't help.

I still can't see the Osmo network on my list of WiFi networks.

Can someone help me out please?
2016-11-1
Use props
eBoosted
lvl.1

You need to connect to Osmo via Bluetooth not WiFi, please update the instructions on the DjiGo app and on the online manual, it'll save time on future Osmo owners
2016-11-1
Use props
fans417311b3
New

Netherlands

More or less the same problem here with an brand new Osmo Mobile (black)  connected with bluetooth, the DJI app fails to sign in : "Sign in failed. No internet connection" .......
2017-1-6
Use props
fansef79ca0f
New

Germany

Same problems for me! Just have my new Osmo Mobile. The App DJI Go needs to be connected, connection error while I try! I tried iPhone 7 and IpHone 7plus. Also I tried to contact the support without any luck in Germany and the UK. Chat support is not working. Very bad support. Will send my Osmo back to Amazon.
2017-1-6
Use props
john999
New

Netherlands

Ok, I tried to set the iPhone to work only on 3G (not 4G or wifi) and that worked  ;)
2017-1-6
Use props
qdp
New
United States

I am having a similar issue. The osmo populates as a network but states "no internet connection" Did you ever get a resolution?
2017-4-15
Use props
qdp
New
United States

I am having a similar issue. The osmo populates as a network but states "no internet connection"
2017-4-15
Use props
fansb4d8ee8e
lvl.3
Flight distance : 460751 ft
United States

eBoosted Posted at 2016-11-1 05:17
You need to connect to Osmo via Bluetooth not WiFi, please update the instructions on the DjiGo app and on the online manual, it'll save time on future Osmo owners

Thank you. Deleting the app and starting over worked and once I realized the wifi wasn't part of the equation.
2017-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules