Naza M v2 cfg-err Message
2942 7 2016-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Beleut
lvl.1

Hi,

I'm having problems with my Naza M v2 with firmware 4.06. I have it connected with a iOSD Mark 2 and a DT7/DR16. These have all been updated with the latest firmware and the DT7 has been properly calibrated. I've been following the troubleshooting manuals for all these systems but I cannot seem to get the Naza Assistant to receive any input from my DT7 on the channel monitor. It remains in failsafe mode and gives  the CFG-ERR message whenever I connect to Naza Assistant. The DT7/DR16 are bound properly and connected to my Naza (via X2) and I've set the receiver type to D-Bus. I could really use some help here because I'm clueless at what the problem is. I'm thinking it could be a faulty DT7/DR16 but the recent firmware update also could be a possibility. I just don't know.

As background, I previously had another DT7/DR16 but had it replaced with another set labelled ROBOMASTERS Flame Wheel. The new DT7 has the model designation NDJ6. The previous set worked, but this was on the last firmware before update 4.06. I also did not connect it with the iOSD Mark 2 like it is now. Hope this helps.
2016-9-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Have you checked the RC Assistant to see if the RC needs a firmware update? Do you have another cable to connect the DR16 to the Naza?
2016-9-13
Use props
Beleut
lvl.1

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-14 02:52
Have you checked the RC Assistant to see if the RC needs a firmware update? Do you have another cabl ...

The RC firmware is 1.0.2.26 which I believe is the latest update. When I connect the DT7 to the RC Assistant, the channel monitor receives the input from the sticks with no problem. The switches and wheel also seem to register properly. This means that between the receiver and the Naza there might be an issue? I've also replaced the 3-pin cable twice between the DR16 and the Naza just to make sure there wasn't any faulty wiring.
2016-9-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Beleut Posted at 2016-9-14 07:42
The RC firmware is 1.0.2.26 which I believe is the latest update. When I connect the DT7 to the RC ...

Based on your description, it could either be an issue with the DR16 or the actual DBus port. Just to further troubleshoot, do you happen to have another flight controller, such as another Naza or WKM, that you can connect this DR16/DT7 combo with? Do you happen to have another Dbus/Sbus receiver/RC combination to test with this Naza MC?
2016-9-14
Use props
Beleut
lvl.1

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-15 03:01
Based on your description, it could either be an issue with the DR16 or the actual DBus port. Just ...

I don't have another flight controller but I'm going to get a RC combination that uses Sbus to do more troubleshooting. Hopefully something will turn out and I'll post  update on what's going on! Thanks  for the help!
2016-9-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Beleut Posted at 2016-9-15 07:17
I don't have another flight controller but I'm going to get a RC combination that uses Sbus to do  ...

Please keep me posted, it would be good to know which point of the connection is causing all the fuss.
2016-9-14
Use props
Beleut
lvl.1

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-15 07:20
Please keep me posted, it would be good to know which point of the connection is causing all the f ...

I replaced the used another RC combination that uses Sbus and was able to get my quad flying. So I guess all fingers point to the DR16 having some kind of problem interfacing with the Naza 2. Wished there was a way to fix that but at least I know the DT7 and my Naza 2 are fine.
2016-9-16
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Beleut Posted at 2016-9-17 13:10
I replaced the used another RC combination that uses Sbus and was able to get my quad flying. So I ...

You can check the connectors on the DR16 to see if they are bent or need to be cleaned. If that does not work then you may want to look into sending it to DJI for a replacement.
2016-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules