Video Editing Best Results
905 6 2016-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mozwald
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Does any one have a process on how they edit there videos to get the best end product.  What programmes they use and in what order? Im new to this so its a learning curve. Any tips or tricks that might help?

2016-9-13
Use props
phantom-four.co
lvl.2

Netherlands

How to edit comes down to personal taste. Some people love fast cuts while others love long shots or timelapses.

As for which programs to use, here is an overview of free video editing programs.

I use Blender but am about to give DaVinci a try as it gets great reviews.
2016-9-13
Use props
Mozwald
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Maybe not so much on effects and what not. more to do with the keeping the quality of the image and getting the most out of it. what does DaVinci do? do people just use 1 programme to do every thing or multiple programmes?
2016-9-14
Use props
mjlstudios
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use filmora. It is a powerful editing software and easy to use. You can keep your videos simple and adjust the color, brightness and contrast, or make your video complex adding transitions, filters, text, overlays...etc. Her is an example of one of my infoclips.
2016-9-14
Use props
pi-inthesky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13058 ft

phantom-four.co Posted at 2016-9-14 00:27
How to edit comes down to personal taste. Some people love fast cuts while others love long shots or ...

Great post very helpful information.

2016-9-14
Use props
shr2807
lvl.1

United States

I've used DaVinci Resolve for a little bit of editing in the past and it is a really nice program.  I actually cancelled my subscription to Premier Pro CC in favor of using Resolve going forward.
2016-9-14
Use props
phantom-four.co
lvl.2

Netherlands

Mozwald Posted at 2016-9-14 11:27
Maybe not so much on effects and what not. more to do with the keeping the quality of the image and  ...

Davinci Resolve was originally made for color correction but has evolved into a full editing program.

And I can't speak for others but I try to keep it all in one program. It's time consuming enough without adding extra steps to the workflow.
2016-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules