Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery does not on
1231 11 2016-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Celebrations of
lvl.1
United States

Although the Inspire Pro with X5 is a decent drone, DJIs customer service is horrible.   Our review on how DJI treats their customers
2016-9-13
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394291 ft
  • >>>
United States

I feel your Pain, As the same thing happen to me!!!  

If you read what I wrote that DJI is Aware,  It is the way they ship the Batteries..  

Low Voltage in the battery doesnt let it Charge.

Nazar404
2016-9-13
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Great, Video I couldn't waste the time !!!
2016-9-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Celebrations, thanks for bringing this to our attention, the battery is ready to ship, and we will contact you at your convenience. Thank you again for your support!
2016-9-13
Use props
SkyPod.nyc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 170151 ft
Bahamas

There IS no DJI Customer Service. You just get lucky...or not. But you have a better chance of finding a winning lottery ticket in a fortune cookie.

Currently going through a version of what you experienced. I have several DJI pro products including a Matrice. Just got a Phantom 4 from the website and it was delivered last week. Won't upgrade. They want me to...get  this, return EVERYTHING. The DJI Backpack, 3 Battery Charger, and 3 extra batteries that I ordered.  Yes, you read it  right! Problem right out of the box and you're treated like you owe them a favor! The last knife they stick in, 'should be returned in two weeks'.

I finally  called customer service figuring that they'd agree how silly it all was. On hold forever while Ruby looked for a Manager. After 20 minutes gets back on and says she explained everything and now I can speak directly to a Manager. Back on hold for another 10 minutes until I finally give up. Well, they originally took all my info including my email, someone will get back to me, right? Still waiting....

How about taking my CC number (which they have stored in the online store anyway), sending a new Phantom and if I don't return the defective one, charge the card. I wonder if anyone at DJI has heard of this new company...AMAZON!!!!! That's how they and many other companies keep good customers.

Anyone in business knows where this is going. And it ain't up! Nice product but the culture will kill it slowly. Customer Cancer is a more accurate description!
2016-9-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm sorry if you felt that way.
The reason for video verification is TB48 batteries cannot be shipped back by the customer. They don't have the the hazardous materials certification to send back a battery of that size.
If the battery would have been a TB47, then they would have asked to just send the battery back.
2016-9-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

SkyPod.nyc Posted at 2016-9-14 22:44
There IS no DJI Customer Service. You just get lucky...or not. But you have a better chance of findi ...

I apologize for the negative experience. I belive there is some miscommunication as to what you need to send back for an exchange. If you are going through the retail exchange processs, you would only need to send back everything that came in the Phantom 4 box and is under the separate Phantom 4 price tag. Extra accessories that had normally have their own price tag, such as the backpack, extra batteries and extra chargers, would not need to be sent back.

With retail in general, the return or exchange process can vary depending on whether they are the manufacturer or just a dealer. Amazon, for instance, is primarily a mediary site for multiple products and may be able to provide a different return or exchange process compared to other places. Most other online stores do require that the product is sent back prior to completing the exchange.
2016-9-14
Use props
setlist
New

United States

I absolutely despise DJI customer service. I returned everything and am just going to be droneless until a new company comes out with something better
2016-9-14
Use props
SkyPod.nyc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 170151 ft
Bahamas

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-14 17:06
I apologize for the negative experience. I belive there is some miscommunication as to what you ne ...

Mai (DJI)

9月14日 HKT04:42

Dear SkyPod.nyc,

If this is the one you purchased on DJI Store you have to send everything to have an exchange, I do hope you understand that we have to follow policy here for the return and exchange.

Hi Jamie,
Here's part of the string of obsurd emails I received. I suggest you send these to the President of DJI. It'll do him some good. It'll do us all some good. And I suggest that you try to put yourself in the shoes of so many folks on the forum who complain. Try contacting your customer service sometime and see what it feels like.Not trying to insult you but there are many companies that offer terms similar to Amazon. They didn't invent that policy. They just understand how to keep customers. It's getting late in the game for you folks. You need to up your game. Not to say that you don't have an excellent product when it works. But the frustration with repairs and the worst customer service I've ever experianced will tip the scales. No threat. Just fact. Somehow you guys make dealing with Verizon a more pleasent experiance. I thought that wasn't possible.
2016-9-14
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I would Like to speak with Frank Wang...  President Of DJI ..  

it seems to go no where when you speak with customer service , we are just going around in circles....

DJI-Ken Or DJI -Jamie please move my request forward

Thank You

Neil
2016-9-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

SkyPod.nyc Posted at 2016-9-15 12:22
Mai (DJI)

9月14日 HKT04:42

I can see that the wording of some of the emails you received could have been more concise, though the previous correspondence does indicate as I had mentioned earlier. You are only expected to send everything that came with the Phantom 4 itself, the additional accessories that were bundled in the deal do not need to be sent back.

Unfortunately, we are not able to make exceptions on what is needed to complete the exchange. I want to ensure that you only need to send bak what is minimally required as soon as possivle, so that you can finally get to enjoy the product you paid for.
2016-9-16
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Just wondering, did you get the Black edition Pro  and is that why you have the "black " battery.  Nice video as well, I agree the amount of "Evidence " they want is Ridiculous , that is why I always buy local dealer or through Amazon.

If you did get the black Pro I find it outrageous they charge such a premium for the Black Injection molding over white, no cost difference at all in manufacturing. ( that I am aware of )  I could see a small price increase but they are almost gouging the consumer .  

Well done

donnie
2016-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules