App to Fly with VR glasses
16105 53 2016-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
a_aviator
lvl.1

jason34 Posted at 2016-9-19 08:03
Went out last night with newly purchase VR BOX 2.0. Running the Litchi app.
It was very cool indeed ...

I do have VR Box also, but since I had my P3 only for one one week I'll wait for a little to make sure I won't crash my bird )))
2016-9-19
Use props
wmcvey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

mikelt006@gmail Posted at 2016-9-19 02:16
That's great to hear, I'm excited to try it out myself, probably should cost around 50$+ including  ...

I also wear glasses, you need to take them off. There is an adjustment on the goggles to put it in focus, it works to a degree. On the BT remote don't think it has a function for the flight app, but it's a must have to play VR games.
2016-9-19
Use props
skyskraber
lvl.1

mikelt006@gmail Posted at 2016-9-19 14:16
That's great to hear, I'm excited to try it out myself, probably should cost around 50$+ including  ...

Most lens in VR are movable/adjustable which allows them to correct vision, so you may not need glasses. You may even try to wear your glasses + VR glaases, it all very individual.
About BT remote control which comes with Vr glasses - it is useless for Litchi / Dream Flights. You may use bottoms on DJI remote controller instead (C1, C2). I recommend you to install free demo version, try to fly and then invest your money.
http://dreamflights.pro/fly.html
https://flylitchi.com/
2016-9-19
Use props
sskkyy
New

skyskraber Posted at 2016-9-17 18:30
BTW Dream Flights offers a bundle deal VR glasses + App. I was looking for new VR glasses at eBay an ...

be careful with promocode : it is valid for multiple downloads on one!!! mobile device only!
2016-9-20
Use props
larry_100000
lvl.1

United Kingdom

This is a great thread and has some of the info that I asked a few weeks ago. My question is can these apps be used on the p3 4K? The video signal back to the phone/tablet is not as good quality as the other models and doesn't plug in. I also wear glasses for close up work and wonder if goggles can focus. I bought a pair from a shop for £30 but they don't allow me to focus on the screen.
2016-9-29
Use props
a_aviator
lvl.1

larry_100000 Posted at 2016-9-29 16:11
This is a great thread and has some of the info that I asked a few weeks ago. My question is can the ...

Did you try to download Free Demo version?
http://dreamflights.pro/fly.html
2016-9-29
Use props
dreamflights
lvl.1

Russia

larry_100000 Posted at 2016-9-29 11:11
This is a great thread and has some of the info that I asked a few weeks ago. My question is can the ...

Dream Flights has just been tested with Phantom 3 Standard which is similar to 4K. To launch it FIRST time, you need your phone have connected with Internet via normal Wifi (not connected to RC) to let app to register with DJI server. You need just open the main menu, wait a minute while connected with Intenet and exit app.
Than, you can connect the phone to Wifi network of RC as you do with DJI Go. On Andorid, in some cases you need to tap "clear defaults" in Settings->Applications->DJI Go and Litchi if you have used it before.
After that, the Dream Flights should work, hovewer, since P3 Standard and 4K has not C1 and C2 buttons on the bottom of RC, all Dream Flights "VR modes" (headtracking control) will be inactive.
Hovewer, you'll still see tha video (including 3D), telemetry (including graphical Director), hear sounds and control the drone camera by Pitch.
2016-9-29
Use props
dreamflights
lvl.1

Russia

mikelt006@gmail Posted at 2016-9-19 09:16

Try Dream Flights as well. There are free versions for both iOS and Android available. iOS version is featured now with new Augmented Reality beacons to provide easy visual navigation to Home and POIs without having see the map. see www.dreamflights.pro for details
2016-9-29
Use props
norman.andrews
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115797 ft
United States

Litchi App did not work for me i have a Note 4 or can some one point me in the right direction
2016-11-26
Use props
norman.andrews
lvl.1
United States

wmcvey Posted at 2016-9-16 04:56
Litchi $25. Does pretty much the same things as the Go app, plus the VR you asked about. And it also ...

Litchi App didn't work for me. what did you use to make it work i have an Note 4
2016-11-26
Use props
WilliamM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

norman.andrews Posted at 2016-11-26 13:01
Litchi App didn't work for me. what did you use to make it work i have an Note 4

If your asking about the VR feature, you also need a pair of VR goggles. Not sure what your really asking, why doesn't it work for you?
2016-11-27
Use props
norman.andrews
lvl.1
United States

WilliamM Posted at 2016-11-27 16:20
If your asking about the VR feature, you also need a pair of VR goggles. Not sure what your really asking, why doesn't it work for you?

Thanks sorry been gone for a while funny thing I do have VR Googles and I was using the note 4 i dont think it liked it to much but i got an IPad and it worked fine problem solved thanks for your reply back.
2017-9-21
Use props
Aerial-Image
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DroneVR supports the DJI Phantom 3 Standard, Advanced and Pro, the Phantom 4 and the Inspire 1. For unlimited use the support for a drone needs to be unlocked via an In-App purchase. In addition DroneVR offers a time limited trial mode so that you can test how it works with your drone and phone.
DroneVR’s features:
==============
* Beautiful and configurable head-up display to show telemetry information such heading, speed, height, pitch and battery status blended into the live camera view.
* Head-tracking allows you to controls the orientation of your camera in realtime by moving your head ! For DJI Phantom Series head tracking is supported for camera pitch. With the DJI Inspire 1 head tracking across all three axis is supported.
* Advanced lens distortion correction algorithms ensure highest quality and low latency video rendering.
* Hardware accelerated video decoding provides best image quality and low battery consumption.
* High definition video quality of 720p and 30 frames / second with Phantom 3 / Inspire 1.
* Picture size and position and be adjustable to work with almost any virtual reality headset.

Important notes:
============
* To use DroneVR you need one of the above listed DJI drones.
* To use DroneVR in stereo mode you need a virtual reality headset where you can mount your phone (e.g. FreeFly VR, Zeiss VR One or a Google Cardboard). A phone with a high resolution screen and a screen size of at least 4.7 is recommended.

Link – DroneVR+ FPV for DJI Drones – Android Apps on Google Play
It will even tilt the gimbal if you tilt you head!
2017-9-21
Use props
ANKO MG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12372 ft
Spain

?Why is the app drone vr from my Samsung disconnected?
2017-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules