Ronin m bluetooth problem
4166 2 2016-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
liondor
lvl.2

Hallo

I have a big problem,after i instal last update,firmware & bluetooth..naw i have big problem with bluetooth conection,ronin m to remote control.
I start everything and does not connect,to connect i must conect ronin m to my phone wit calibration app.
Please hel my,if is posiible i want to go bak to the old firmware..to all my device,ronin m,remote control & Ronin Thumb Controller

Thanks

2016-9-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Have you tried putting the gimbal back to default in the Ronin Assistant Software on the PC? Unfortunately, you cannot downgrade firmware, but you can reapply the current firmware to make sure it downloaded properly. How does the bluetooth not connect? Does the bluetooth signal appear on your mobile device's BT list? What mobile device are you using?
2016-9-16
Use props
liondor
lvl.2

Romania

Hallo,i tray all..i have last firmware..al conection is GREEN..but sam time i lost bluetooth conection.This hapen after i make firmware update to the last.With old firmware all wors perfect.Please hlp my to restore all wirmware bluetooth  to old wirmware.
With this i have bib problem,todai i film a wedding,all conection bluetooth  is GREEN,but i can not remonte my RONIN M.I tray to reset paring..but northing hapen.After 10 min reconect all with no change :-)..this hapen.
Please help my to RESTOR ALL MY REMOTE to old version bluetooth .
Best regards

Thanks
2017-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules