DJI Phantom 2 Vision Camera Video Encoder Board not working?
2188 4 2015-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dan2wik.gmail
New

Australia

Hello there.

I have a Phantom Vision 2 from a friend and his camera wasn't displaying the live video feed. After some investigation, I found that the device at 192.168.1.10 was not online. I opened it up and did some minor tests but I don't have a jtag device with me so I can't go deeper.

I get a full telemetry feed, controls for recording and pictures, access to the SD card, but no live video feed. I believe that this is either the Video Encoder and streaming board, but it could also be the network link between it and the wifi's network chip.

It is highly Likely to be the video encoder though since the ram chip had a sticker on top of it where the thermal pad is.

So, Has anyone worked out a way to fix this? Would I be able to purchase the board from someone?

2015-1-30
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Best guess would be eBay.  Might be able to find one from someone who's had a crash and selling off components.  I've seen at least one guy selling various parts:  "jiminyfixit"
2015-1-31
Use props
dan2wik.gmail
New

Australia

Is there an alternate camera that I could purchase?
2015-2-1
Use props
steply.hotmail
lvl.1

United States

I'm having the "no live feed" problem too... everything else works... waiting on a response from DJI...
2015-2-1
Use props
Abe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524032 ft
  • >>>
United States

steply.hotmail Posted at 2015-2-2 12:47
I'm having the "no live feed" problem too... everything else works... waiting on a response from DJI ...

Did you ever get a response from DJI? I'm having this problem too. Everything works, except the live video feed. I can take photos and videos and they record to the SD card. It's just the live video feed to the DJI vision app that's not working. Tested on both iOS and Android. Same problem with both.
2015-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules