Succesful Maiden Voyage
1021 0 2015-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nebelung
lvl.3
Flight distance : 613615 ft
United States

I am sharing my first impression of the Inspire1 to balance some of the problem stories out there.

As soon as I got the Inspire1 it became clear to me that this is a first generation device and that it had to be treated as such. It's also my first serious drone, so I was being extra cautious.

That said, the first flight was a total success. The drone behaved very predicatably. The video was rock steady and absolutely gorgeous.

http://youtu.be/D16P98WGCLg

As you can see from the video I kept it in a tight radius and didn't really go very high. That will follow after a few more test flights. But overall and with a few reservations I am very happy with it.

Ok, quick question...what is the trick to minimize the compression artifacts on 4k YouTube videos. I tried a number of different data rates for h264 (up to 120,000 kbps) and it just looked horrible. This current version was uploaded in ProRes and still leaves a LOT to be desired. The ProRes file and the h264 files all looked great before I uploaded them. I am sure all those blades of grass ar enot helping, but still. Any suggestions?
2015-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules