Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal moves when changing between flight modes
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brent.bousquet6
lvl.1

United States

My gimbal moves when I flip my three position switch. If I unplug channel 6 on my receiver the gimbal just works normal but I have no control over it however I also lose control of the three position switch. It basically puts the quad into atti mode.

Any ideas how to change this, I would like to use one of the pots to change the pitch of the gimbal.

TBS disco pro
Naza v2
Turnigy 9x
2016-9-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you clarify what gimbal you're using? Could you provide a small video of the issue?
2016-9-17
Use props
brent.bousquet6
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-17 22:23
Could you clarify what gimbal you're using? Could you provide a small video of the issue?

its the stock gimbal that comes with the tbs disco. Its simple when I move the three position switch that changes my flight modes the gimbal moves up and down. If I flip it up into GPS mode then the gimbal pitches up. If I flip it down into manual then the gimbal moves down.
2016-9-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

brent.bousquet6 Posted at 2016-9-18 12:01
its the stock gimbal that comes with the tbs disco. Its simple when I move the three position swit ...

Have you ensured that the U channel and gimbal tilt are not on the same channel? How do the two channels react in the Naza Assistant Software? Since you are using mostly 3rd party products, I could only provide limited amounts of troubleshooting.
2016-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules