Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
video feed green color with broke transmission
775 11 2016-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
coolure
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15049 ft
United Arab Emirates

hello dji
video showing green and broke of. my p4!
2016-9-18
Use props
coolure
lvl.2
United Arab Emirates

is it normal?
2016-9-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Coolure, Is this directly from the SD card or is this cached video from the mobile device? may I know what mobile device you are using? Please try to format SD card, reset camera setting and check again.
If still the same, please post an original picture from SD card or upload original video to dropbox, then provide me the link.
2016-9-18
Use props
coolure
lvl.2
United Arab Emirates

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-9-19 05:43
Hello Coolure, Is this directly from the SD card or is this cached video from the mobile device? may ...

its directly form the SD card . mean i have seen it while i was fly the drone.
i m using iPhone 5S.
2016-9-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

coolure Posted at 2016-9-20 22:04
its directly form the SD card . mean i have seen it while i was fly the drone.
i m using iPhone 5S ...

Hello sir, you copied the files form SD card to your PC, you can see green color or not? would you please post an original picture from SD card here? After format it and reset camera settings, still no improvement?
2016-9-20
Use props
coolure
lvl.2
United Arab Emirates

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-9-21 06:18
Hello sir, you copied the files form SD card to your PC, you can see green color or not? would you ...

how i reset the camera setting ?
2016-9-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

coolure Posted at 2016-9-21 23:54
how i reset the camera setting ?

Hello Coolure, when you copy original pictures and videos form SD card to computer, green color or not? BTW, you could reset camera settings through APP.To locate where problem exists, please provide us specific info, thanks~
R.png
2016-9-22
Use props
coolure
lvl.2
United Arab Emirates

hi DJI
actually after i copied video files to my laptop directly from the phantom there is no green. but when i play those video files via player (vlc and quick time) its playing like braking . ? my question is how i download correctly recorded video from phantom 4!
2016-9-24
Use props
coolure
lvl.2
United Arab Emirates

and i have noted that i use iphone 5s and the cable and display of 5s not good. mean cable i guess its broken and display also to be change as it was defect by water earlier. so i use samsung A5 phone and there were no any green mark. but the only problem is when i play it from samsung phone the video quality is poor. is it make any sense!
2016-9-24
Use props
coolure
lvl.2
United Arab Emirates

before i fly i have reset the camera settings too. and today i have refresh my p4 firmware via app.
2016-9-24
Use props
bobasbury
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1140502 ft
  • >>>
United States

I suspect it is the processor in the 5S.  That phone will give you marginal performance.
2016-9-24
Use props
MGR57
lvl.2

United States

Hardware Decoding ON? How many apps you got running at the same time on the phone.  Likely NOT a camera problem...MORE LIKELY an overloaded processor.
2016-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules