osmo mobile and iphone 7 plus
20601 57 2016-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nikos2404
lvl.1

United Kingdom

^

Nice, smooth video. Which wide lens it that, may I ask?
2016-12-6
Use props
LIPEFILMES
lvl.1
Brazil

nikos2404 .
I use a wide lens, it's a kit that comes with a wide, fisheye and macro. I prefer to use the fish eye, but as the field of vision is larger, it ends up appearing to the point of the osmo in the shoot. I'm looking to buy the new lenses for iphone 7plus, from oloclip, but since I live in Brazil, it ends up being very expensive.
2016-12-12
Use props
rdvid
lvl.2

Netherlands

still thinking about buying a Osmo or a Osmo mobile
2016-12-12
Use props
Coletivo37
lvl.1

Brazil

rdvid Posted at 2016-12-12 17:55

FORGET Osmo Mobile if you have a phone with stabilization, like iPhone 6S or 7...
2016-12-12
Use props
Coletivo37
lvl.1

Brazil

rdvid Posted at 2016-12-12 17:55

FORGET Osmo Mobile if you have a phone with stabilization, like iPhone 6S or 7...
2016-12-12
Use props
rdvid
lvl.2

Netherlands

Coletivo37 Posted at 2016-12-12 21:12

i have neither of these two.
2016-12-12
Use props
Chinology
New

Turkey

Anybody try to use the Osmo Mobile with Apple Airpod as mic?
2017-1-6
Use props
LIPEFILMES
lvl.1
Brazil

iphone 7 plus + osmo mobile + filmic pro + wide lens = good work link:
2017-1-6
Use props
young-nyc 3
lvl.4
United States

LIPEFILMES Posted at 2017-1-6 17:16
iphone 7 plus + osmo mobile + filmic pro + wide lens = good work link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty1lt1O60K0

great editing..and very smooth because you're on blades ;)
2017-1-6
Use props
Pwason
lvl.1
United States

I have two questions. The first is that I want to set up a shot with motion but NOT have it as a time lapse. So basically a M-Timelapse without the time lapsing. That way you can stage your shot and shoot and reshoot it with you in the scene. This seems like such an easy thing to do... just add it to the M-Timelapse section and include a time-lapse of zero. Also two... why can't you turn off the single beep and double beep when you start and stop recording. I believe it's actually coming from the DJI and not the phone... if it's from the phone speaker then it does it even with the volume down and on mute. This only occurs with the DJI software and none of the other softwares like Filmic Pro. If you're in a professional environment you can't have the DJI Mobile beeping on and off. Can't you make a switch to turn that activation on and off? Two simple things. I'd love to be able to post them on here but they won't let me start a thread.
2017-1-6
Use props
LIPEFILMES
lvl.1
Brazil

young-nyc 3 Posted at 2017-1-6 17:41
great editing..and very smooth because you're on blades ;)

You're right, but watch this one. He was walking, without skates. The edition that defines everything. Hahaha

2017-4-28
Use props
LIPEFILMES
lvl.1
Brazil

Last video I edited.

2017-4-28
Use props
fans417abfbd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 434593 ft
United Kingdom

LIPEFILMES Posted at 2017-4-28 16:03
Last video I edited.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMJXxzisSlo

Brilliant
2017-5-1
Use props
ComPH
lvl.3

United States

Removed by original poster
2017-5-8
Use props
Adriano Araujo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 731565 ft
Brazil

I have past the last week making tests regarding the wobble of iPhone´s OIS.

Tried everything, from different ways of walking/jogging, to software like Filmic, ProCam, the Stock camera APP and DJI Go

What I found is:

1 – The best App to use is the Stock Camera App. Had no success using all others: Disabling OIS by software turns things even worse by losing the coils inside iPhone´s camera. It wobble more that way

2 – You can decrease the problem by walking in very short and fast steps. A mix of “ninja walking” and jogging, also using the gimbal in “flashlight” position.

3 – You can not solve the problem (I could not find a solution). Even fast-walking, for me, the image is compromised. Usable, but compromised.

I understand that it´s not and Apple nor DJI problem/issue. It´s just an unfortunate “lack of lucky” when these 2 products are working together.

I just gave up using my iPhone 7 + with Osmo Mobile for walking/run shots. For that, I just revived and old iPhone 5s. It is WAY better (with no OIS)

Unfortunately, for those with no option to use another phone, I think you have an unsolvable problem. :-(
2017-8-11
Use props
Adriano Araujo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 731565 ft
Brazil

In further testing I found out that slow shutter speeds (1/30 -> 1/120) somehow decrease the (bad) effects of bobbling OIS.

Still testing….

2017-8-18
Use props
ronaldbob
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26611 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

no problems with stuttering etc when using iphone 7 plus with the app pro cam!!!
2017-8-19
Use props
yelenavik
lvl.2

United States

ronaldbob Posted at 2017-8-19 08:07
no problems with stuttering etc when using iphone 7 plus with the app pro cam!!!

Pro cam application good ,but after recording video, take much time for saving big file,and if you interrupt this process you loose file
2017-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules