DJI Software for Video Editing on PC/Mac
85433 10 2016-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
javarizer
New

Hi,
I'm a new to the forums and have a ton of footage I've been shooting with my Phantom 4.  I recall watching a few "how to's" on YouTube, that mentioned a "DJI Studio" software where Still Images were extracted from video, and video editing was made. Obviously I am aware that the "Editor" function is available in the iOS and Android applications inside "DJI GO".  

Is there any desktop software that DJI makes for PC or Mac ?

-Javarizer
2016-9-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Javarizer, we do not have that one for PC or MAC recently. In that case, you need edit your video through DJI app on your mobile device or you could use other editor programs on your PC.
2016-9-18
Use props
Maxwhiteuv
lvl.3

United States

There are many free DJI Video Editing software on both Windows and Mac. If you are Mac users, just have a reference at those 5 best free Mac video editing software: iMovie, blender, Avidemux, ZS4 Video Editor, HyperEngine-AV, etc.
2016-11-11
Use props
fans8fa4281b
lvl.1

Philippines

Hi, can someone tell if Macbook Pro 13inch 8GB RAM , i7 processor would be smooth rendering for editing videos? how about i5 processor with 4GB RAM macbook pro?
2017-3-2
Use props
Tom24nh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 174239 ft
United States

windows movie maker
2017-3-7
Use props
slxia1
New

Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-9-18 20:08
Hello Javarizer, we do not have that one for PC or MAC recently. In that case, you need edit your video through DJI app on your mobile device or you could use other editor programs on your PC.

is there a way to trim original videos before moving the videos to my pc?
2017-5-17
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Final Cut Pro X for a MAC is a great tool.
2017-5-17
Use props
ezDrew
lvl.3
Flight distance : 195151 ft

United States

fans8fa4281b Posted at 2017-3-2 15:12
Hi, can someone tell if Macbook Pro 13inch 8GB RAM , i7 processor would be smooth rendering for editing videos? how about i5 processor with 4GB RAM macbook pro?

You need a i7, at least 8gb and a good gpu. 16- 32gb would be more ideal though if you do long edits.

2017-5-17
Use props
antmanv1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 305171 ft
United States

Can anyone recommend an ez to use editing app besides Windows Movie Maker for PC? I'm rockin an Intel Core 4790K 4.0 GHz I7 processor, 16GB RAM, Win 10 Pro 64 bit, dual AMD graphics cards, basically a gaming rig I slapped together. I won't say I hate editing but enjoy flying a lot more. Here's a still shot I took the other day at the lake by my house.
thanks in advance.
BTW- The drone community is the coolest online group IMHO. I'm a relative noob but love my Mavic Pro!
2019-4-23
Use props
Joel S
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189902 ft
United States

ezDrew Posted at 2017-5-17 18:36
You need a i7, at least 8gb and a good gpu. 16- 32gb would be more ideal though if you do long edits.

Was using Davinci Resolve. Now that I did the latest update it does not work on my i3 laptop. Looking for another option, as well. Last night, tried to take a snapshot from a flight video, and the program keeps locking up. SO much so, that the program is now unusable. Never had problems before. Now, it does nothing.
2021-12-29
Use props
Joel S
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189902 ft
United States

I want to be able to use the DJI app on Windows 10 platform.
There are emulators to make pc based, Windows computers perform like a phone app.
There are emulators for both Android and IOS.
I have very much projects on my plate right now !
Has anybody tried this ?
Please post reply if you have found a workaround.
2021-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules