Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Pro X5 Audio Comes in and Out
1230 4 2016-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
I have been shooting for a few weeks with my new Osmo X5 and  when I load all my files I see that half of them dont have any audio. I dont do anything in particular while shooting to mess with the audio. I use the rode shotgun mic.
Any ideas why the audio would be intermitent?
2016-9-19
Use props
alenelson25
lvl.1

Hi Mathing,

I have a kind of similar problem, my audio is always there but out of sync and recorded in slow motion, My video file ends up being short with a long white screen until the slow motion audio finishes, is awful. And I have all firmware to date. Have you find any solutions?
2016-11-1
Use props
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Sometimes the audio option toggles off on its own. I don't know why this occurs but this tends to happen when you power on and off and then on again. For a valuable clip, please check that the audio level indicator moves so that you know you are recording audio.

If you can do with proxy audio in those audio-less files, you can save that sound from the mobile recorded file.
2016-11-1
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

alenelson25 Posted at 2016-11-1 14:46
Hi Mathing,

I have a kind of similar problem, my audio is always there but out of sync and recorde ...

If this issue shows up consistently, please contact DJI via www.dji.com/support and send it in. Sorry about it.
2016-11-1
Use props
LoganRO
New
Romania

Just to let you know that I had the same issue with audio sync.
I've tested some settings and now is OK.

My SOLUTION:
I shot only on 1080 25fps/50fps or 4k 25fps/50fps.

I hope this will help somebody
2017-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules