Osmo Mobile swings lock to lock on startup and shuts down
1875 5 2016-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
theo11d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49882 ft
  • >>>

Very happy with performance first 4 days, updated go app with pano  version, tried a 180 pano, yaw motor immediately started swinging from  lock to lock and motor protection circuit shut down gimbal motors. Now  the mobile repeats this action upon startup rendering it unusable. Q: Is  there a reset option for the gimbal?
2016-9-19
Use props
theo11d
lvl.1
  • >>>

2016-9-19
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

I don't have one with me right now, but look in General Settings and is there a reset?
2016-9-19
Use props
theo11d
lvl.1
  • >>>

Yes, reset on gimbal page and in the general settings, when I press them I get an "error-reboot" message.  if I double click the trigger (per msg) it again does the lock to lock and motors quit leaving no access to gimbal controls in the Go app.
2016-9-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello sir, we've checked your video, please check whether joystick is working properly or not.
If no improvement, please send it in to our service center for further analysis, you could get in touch with tech support at support@dji.com.
2016-9-20
Use props
jumping
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40141 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-9-20 01:01
Hello sir, we've checked your video, please check whether joystick is working properly or not.
If no improvement, please send it in to our service center for further analysis, you could get in touch with tech support at .

Why do we have to send to a service center and end up paying the same that it would cost to buy a  used one on ebay and have just as good of a chance of having a functioning camera in our hands. I think that that response is simply saying that the technology is screwed up and DJI is simply winging it to cover up the poor quality.
2019-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules