Stuffed battery?
1004 2 2016-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pauldw100
lvl.3
Flight distance : 259413 ft
Australia

Hi everyone and new to DJI and the forum.

I've had my S/H DJI Phantom 2 Vision + for about 2 weeks now and absolutely love it!  I'd had a couple of cheap eBay fly aways prior, so had learned the controls, but wow, to fly a 'proper' drone is just awesome, no other way to explain it! ...

Now my problem.  Along the last 2 weeks I've hit a couple of tree's and had the thing hit the deck 2 or 3 times ...   All times on grass and what I think has saved it, but the last time the battery left the drone and the red light was on.  When it hit the deck it had about 35% life left, but it went from 2 green lights to just the red on.  Now I've tried to charge it, nothing, and left overnight and tried again but no joy!  If I press, let go and press as if to power up like normal I get the 1,2,3,4 green lights, but then a steady red that lingers for like 5 mins then goes out.  If I press, let go, and press and hold I get the 4 green lights, then a red flashing for as long as I hold it.  Also the grey pack inside the plastic casing has about 6 - 8mm movement and my other batter moves only 2-4mm so it all very much looks like it's stuffed, but as I'm getting something more than nothing I thought I'd ask here as if anyone knows, someone here will!

I'll appreciate any views you can give ...
2016-9-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Paul, sorry to hear about the crash. according to your description, maybe it's damaged when hitting. To ensure safety, it's not recommended to use it again.
2016-9-20
Use props
pauldw100
lvl.3
Flight distance : 259413 ft
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-9-21 10:40
Hello Paul, sorry to hear about the crash. according to your description, maybe it's damaged when hi ...

Yeah nothing has changed since the OP so have ordered a replacement.  Thanks
2016-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules