Can you downgrade firmware
3228 4 2016-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kat1880
lvl.1

Can you download the firmware on the osmo to v1.4.1.80 after it has been updated to  v1.6.2.10 on the X3 camera? I am using the x3 camera from the updated inspire (Inspire 1 Firmware v1.9.1.30) on the osmo handle.
The osmo said it needed to be updated so I did and now im having issues. While watching the osmo
on my mobil device it shows it lagging and on the inspire the live video feed on face book keeps jumping
forward like five seconds. I really dont use the osmo much and think on selling the handel and its accessories.

Any help that you can give me with this problem will be great. Thanks alot, James.

2016-9-20
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Hi James, I don't think you can down grade the FW on the osmo, what device are you using?, the device may not have enough processing power? as you are probably aware,  be sure to close all other applications on your device before using the dji go app as this app is very demanding, even try and delete the app and reinstalling it.
2016-9-20
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry, but Osmo can't be downgraded, nor do we recommend you to.  I think the issue might be with your device and DJI Go,  you can go here  and find an historic version of DJI Go if you're using Android, and see if that helps. https://apkpure.com/dji-go/dji.pilot
2016-9-20
Use props
kat1880
lvl.1

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-9-21 15:44
Sorry, but Osmo can't be downgraded, nor do we recommend you to.  I think the issue might be with yo ...

Thanks for the advice, I'll give it a try and let you know.
2016-9-21
Use props
kat1880
lvl.1

United States

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-9-21 07:28
Hi James, I don't think you can down grade the FW on the osmo, what device are you using?, the devic ...

I will try reinstalling and see if that works, Thsnks.
2016-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules