Horror after Update(s)
1556 6 2015-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
armin.reiss.cad
lvl.1

Germany

Hi. First of all i made the Update to the Camera (Vision+V3). That was last week. Yesterday i made all new Updates available. Even i have the new Vision App for Iphone. Now i have big issues

First: In the app i cant control the nick of the cam (Remote the silver wheel works)
Second. I cant see Battery status
Third : next to the battery status i see n/a

Video stram works

But the worst i saw now i have no GPS satellites after 30 minutes waiting 0 Satelites

Before this updates all works perfect i had 9 sats after some seconds...

I wrote to dji.....

Anyone can help me out please?

I de- and reinstalled the Software on Mac and on the phone...

i checked in the Software that everything is updated.

Thanks Armin

2015-1-31
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

These issues are due to you not having installed the latest Firmware on the Phantom.

The Phantom has to be at Main Board version 3.10.

Check for updates in the PT2 application. most likely your main board is still at 3.09

Cheers

p.s. Make sure you also update the camera firmware to 1.3.0g

I also use a Mac. You will find the camera firmware FC 200 in the windows section of the downloads page.

After all updated you should see these versions.

Phantom.png
IMG_0872.png
2015-1-31
Use props
nilsblix.email
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

bjr981s Posted at 2015-1-31 19:06
These issues are due to you not having installed the latest Firmware on the Phantom.

The Phantom ha ...

Hello

This is exactly like my setup - It works
- but the vision app crash if you obstacle the camera gimbal e.g. forget to take off the transport protector.
- rear light does not show up in vision app
- can not download user manual in vision app
Other than this everything seams to work just fine
2015-1-31
Use props
armin.reiss.cad
lvl.1

Germany

i did made ALL updates. The only thing i did not checked is if i have the satellites or if the app just did not display that i have them. i will try again and watch the leds blinking.... i hope a new update will solve this issues. i saw that many have problems with the last update
2015-2-1
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

China

Hold on, I am collecting all the issues you guys reported after firmware update, waiting for R&D's conclusion.
2015-2-1
Use props
armin.reiss.cad
lvl.1

Germany

Thanks.....
2015-2-1
Use props
grangerfx.gmail
lvl.4
Flight distance : 817713 ft
United States

FYI I have a recent P2V+ 3.0 and have none of the reported issues after upgrading to 3.10. I am a newbie user and have not gotten that deeply into the app yet but everything I have tried has worked flawlessly (including waypoint flying). This is just a data point. It is possible that there is a difference in the latest batch of P2V+ 3.0 drones that causes them to work with the latest update or perhaps I just got lucky. In any case the problems are inconsistent.

My suggestion: Downgrade to the 3.08 version and then try upgrading again or just stay at 3.08 until DJI posts the next update and other users have a chance to test it. There are instructions for the 3.08 downgrade on this forum.
2015-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules