SSD Initialising error
1034 2 2016-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chris012
New

United Kingdom

I had a technical issue with on a shoot the other day. We got the Inspire up in position in time for the big shot that we had one chance to get, and got an SSD Initialising message on the DJI Go app. This message would not change and as a result we were unable to record the big moment. We brought the craft in to land, powered off and on again, and the SSD initialised fine. The rest of the day went fine, but am concerned that this could happen again. Has anybody experienced anything like this?
2016-9-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

To clarify, did you have a flight prior to this where the SSD worked fine, or was the last action with the SSD importing footage via Cinelight? Prior to taking off, there was no "No SSD" message in the camera view, correct?
2016-9-23
Use props
chris012
New

United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-23 21:55
To clarify, did you have a flight prior to this where the SSD worked fine, or was the last action wi ...

Yeah we had three flights prior to seeing this message which were fine. I can't be sure if the message was there prior to take off. It was only noticed when my camera operator attempted to start the record once in the air. Could it be that I didn't allow enough time for the SSD to initialise prior to take off? Once in the air will the SSD no longer initialise?
2016-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules