New DJI Battery
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
solsystem7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6550331 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does anyone know if a new issue of DJI batteries has been available for the last few months which have Chinese printed on the outside of the battery along with English? I purchased one of these batteries a few weeks ago from Amazon and noticed one of the cells appeared to be weak compared to the other 3. I returned the battery and purcahsed another from the local Frys and it also has the newer design. I haven't used the new battery yet, but hopefully this battery will be ok.
2016-9-23
Use props
Bilzc10
lvl.3
Flight distance : 351575 ft
United States

like these?:
2016-9-23
Use props
solsystem7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Yes exactly, thanks
2016-9-23
Use props
Bilzc10
lvl.3
Flight distance : 351575 ft
United States

i have one like that. it shouldn't be anything to worry about, especially if you purchased it from a trusted retailer.
2016-9-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello solsystem7, agree with Vilzc10, if there is no any error message shows on APP after you put that battery into aircraft and it can be started properly, please enjoy it. Actually speaking, if it's fake, you will get message " NON-DJI official intelligent flight battery". It's suggested to buy them from our authorized retailers.
2016-9-23
Use props
solsystem7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-9-23 18:45
Hello solsystem7, agree with Vilzc10, if there is no any error message shows on APP after you put th ...

Appreciate the responses, thanks again.
2016-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules