BMPCC Shutter not working
1052 9 2016-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
madis.orav
lvl.2

Finland

Hi,

I have a two Lightbridge setup. One Master, another slave. S1000 with A2 and Zenmuse BMPCC. Issue is that when I plug it in it works alright (I can turn the gimbal and it turns normally as supposed to). However when I switch the shutter (it shows over computer when plugged in that it switches), BUT nothing happens in camera (doesnt start recording). Also the Modes work little weird. When I Reset (I think it should move to pointint forward, However it points "forward, but straight down"). Shouldn't it be pointing up/forward? Can this be a  problem after/with Upgrade, I have upgraded everything, and read online that someone gor it fixed by downgrading GCU?

Thanks for Help!

2016-9-24
Use props
fjeppe
lvl.3
  • >>>
Denmark

From my understanding you cannot have a dual lightbridge setup, or are you talking LB2 ?
2016-9-26
Use props
madis.orav
lvl.2

Finland

fjeppe@gmail.co Posted at 2016-9-26 11:20
From my understanding you cannot have a dual lightbridge setup, or are you talking LB2 ?

You can in both, one and two: http://www.dji.com/dji-lightbridge
2016-9-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

To clarify, the camera control cable is connected securely from the BMPCC to the gimbal? Do you have the camera set to record or is it set to take stills? For the FPV reset, do you have AUX 2 enabled?
2016-9-26
Use props
madis.orav
lvl.2

Finland

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-26 23:19
To clarify, the camera control cable is connected securely from the BMPCC to the gimbal? Do you have ...

Checked the connection on camera side, have to double check on the gimbal side, but should be fine. BMPCC has only record option, cannot take stills with it, so should be alright? OR is there some setting on the DJI side? Didnt find any on camera. FPV reset, AUX2 enabled ? You mean on controller (I switch the switch and it changed on when plugged into system
2016-9-26
Use props
fjeppe
lvl.3
  • >>>
Denmark

Dont see the point in having 2 LB systems onboard, they both run on 2.4Ghz, so they will fight and interfer with eachother.
2016-9-26
Use props
madis.orav
lvl.2

Finland

fjeppe@gmail.co Posted at 2016-9-27 01:33
Dont see the point in having 2 LB systems onboard, they both run on 2.4Ghz, so they will fight and i ...

No No, of course on board there's only ONE. Two is on the ground.
2016-9-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

madis.orav@gmai Posted at 2016-9-27 05:02
Checked the connection on camera side, have to double check on the gimbal side, but should be fine ...

What I meant is that you have the AUX 2 channel set as a 3 position switch or two?
2016-9-28
Use props
fansdb0d1578
lvl.2

Finland

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-28 14:29
What I meant is that you have the AUX 2 channel set as a 3 position switch or two?

HI Jamie,

Long time, But I got it working at some point. But now again same problem. Everything works expect the Shutter. I put Shutter into Gear control (2 position switch)
Aux 1 is mode (3 position switch)
Aux 2 is at the know (apperture)

Apperture works alright.
Mode is working OK, expect I dont get the mode that it turns when copter turns
Shutter missing!

Could you help out maybe?
2017-6-8
Use props
fansdb0d1578
lvl.2

Finland

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-28 14:29

oh, and one weird thing is also that I have one switch that takes the Curve down to 50% (so the gimbal would be moving slower) but it doesnt have any effect! Even though I can see from controller that it sends out 50%
2017-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules