Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
First crash, what to check?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SimonW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1098635 ft
United Kingdom

Had my first incident today, not serious but found a tree and then fell about 30ft. P3A looks and flies fine, but is there anything I should check or reset?

Feeling lucky!
2016-9-24
Use props
connoryankees4
lvl.1

United States

I would take props off put back on tighten them. charge battery and rc fully. Then i would calibrate imu and gimbal then just stay low and test all controls and you should be good to go.
2016-9-24
Use props
PY4CK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6443990 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

I would verify the whole drone for cracks including the the fixing of engines. Would do all the mandatory check and verification before flight such as compass calibration, IMU etc, would verify props for possible cracks and would then fly fearless.

About a month ago while filming a FPV airplane (I was also on FPV with the P3P) a second drone just entered direct into mine. I did not crash but the second one ended on the ground. None of them was really damaged. Mine did not have a single scratch and the second one just a broken prop. It was all filmed and you will see it by the end of the attached youtube video.

Good luck.

2016-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules