Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New! DJI Phantom 4 Operator's Reference Guide
897 3 2016-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mrader57
lvl.2

United States

Hello All:

I know there are  various "Checklists" out there for the Phantom 4.  While this document does include a checklist, I have also provided additional reference documents and recommended procedures.

In the airline industry, there is a term "Checklist Discipline".  I have designed this reference guide for use by all, but it should prove to be especially useful for those with limited experience.  For those that will maintain a level of discipline, the reward should be in reducing the possibility of loss of the vehicle by accident.  Each operator should assess their ability to operate in as safe and controlled of an environment as possible.

I have designed the "Checklist" portion to flow in a way that minimizes the time between Power Up of the controller and the aircraft, and actual Takeoff.

The back of the reference guide has Optimization Settings for DJI Go, specifically for iPad (which I use).  Before using these settings, I had severe video link issues after about 8 minutes of flight (due to the iPad overheat; mine is an iPad Mini Air 2.)  Following use of these recommended settings, the video issues are basically non-existent.

I hope this document proves useful to many of you out there!

Fly Safe!

Phantom 4 Operator's Reference Guide.pdf

101.08 KB, Down times: 133

P4OG092316

2016-9-25
Use props
EdM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1491814 ft
  • >>>

All i get is a message saying "Sorry can not read attachment"
2016-9-25
Use props
MGR57
lvl.2

United States

EdM Posted at 2016-9-26 00:08
All i get is a message saying "Sorry can not read attachment"

Hi,

Apparently the Operating Guide uploaded as a PDF.GIF....Strange.

I have resubmitted the upload and tested the download.

It's working now.

Thanks
2016-9-26
Use props
Sky Mike
lvl.3
Flight distance : 357503 ft
United Kingdom

Great guide very easy to understand and follow, most of all keeps you wanting to read, where as dji POS manual = board = jump rite in and fly, something goes wrong.
2016-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules