Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Style photo setting symbols?
6838 4 2016-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phantomski
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... &fromuid=277621

I never got the answer foir this... can someone here comment pls? I know which one is contrast, I think, but.. unless I am blind and missed something, I cannot find the explanation for the other 2, and I am not sure if they are simple as brightness and sharpness?

Thx!
2016-9-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi,the first one is sharpness, second one is contrast and the third one is saturation.
2016-9-25
Use props
Phantomski
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

Thx! I knew it was simple, but was unsure exactly what was what.... Good to know, now I know what I can modify, rather than having to experiment.
I assume these settings only effect jpg and not dng?
Also, it seems that for vido and photos, this setting is separate and not dependent on eahother, right?

GT
2016-9-25
Use props
Not A Speck Of Cereal
lvl.4
Flight distance : 666493 ft
United States

Mindy, why aren't these listed in the manual? The camera settings description is very minimal and doesn't describe anywhere near the total number of settings. It covers only a few of the PHOTO options and doesn't mention anything about VIDEO.

This is now 2 years after this thread started.

It doesn't seem like DJI has a dedicated documentation team. This really needs to get fixed.

Chris
2019-5-28
Use props
Not A Speck Of Cereal
lvl.4
Flight distance : 666493 ft
United States

Also: to answer Phantomski's last question, making these changes for VIDEO 'Style' settings does indeed also change the PHOTO 'Style' setting. This is lame. I just set values for my VIDEO settings as required for the LUTs I plan on using for video, but IN NO WAY do I want those same settings for photos. So I have to change it back when I switch back and forth? LAME.

Also, a bug: if you switch from CUSTOM to any of the other styles, it clears the CUSTOM settings. This is also lame, especially if one has to change for PHOTOS (like for instance selecting STANDARD), then want to go back to CUSTOM for Video again (we have to tweak all 3 settings again).

Please file bugs on both of these items:
1) Style settings needs to be independent between PHOTO and VIDEO settings
2) Style CUSTOM setting should persist, not reset back to 0 when the user selects a different Style setting.

If I need to request this feature / log this bug, please tell me.

Chris
2019-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules