Osmo Mobile/iphone 7plus: AE/EF Lock and feature requests
1078 1 2016-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cally
New

Australia

I've just received my Osmo Mobile and I love it. I am pairing it with my new iphone 7plus and I also love it.
One strong feature I regularly use in the standard camera app, AE/AF LOCK does not appear to be functioning in the DJI GO app.
Touching  and  holding the screen does indicate AE/AF LOCK but moving the  camera  clearly shows exposure adjustment are happening automatically.
I  understand  that I can use the iphone native camera app, to overcome this  issue  but then the Osmo Mobile shutter release button then does  not  integrate,
and the auto shooting mode ie panorama, active track, motion panorama etc are not available.
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE AE/AF LOCK FUNCTION WORKING ON THE DJI GO APP.

Motion  timelapse  seems to have a screen dimmer that initiates at the 10 second  mark,  which doesn't seem to be in any other shooting mode.
This is a  great  feature to save battery power, but however it would be great to  have  an option to disable this when you are required to properly monitor  the  shooting process.
This is a really important one for me as  motion  lapse was one of main reasons for purchasing the Osmo Mobile and  when  shooting in full daylight I am unable to see the image on screen  after  the first 10 seconds and as mentioned unable to lock exposure,  which  does vary about 10 stops on some panoramics.

Another feature request for iphone 7plus integration : would be a 2x zoom that takes advantage of the 2nd optical zoom lens.
One  final  feature request : re Multi Image functions, while it is great to  have  in camera stitching for HDR and multi row panoramas, can we also  save  the original images for
post processing in Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom.

2016-9-25
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you for your suggestion, I've recorded them and will relay them to our R&D team
2016-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules