Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Slave Controller Video transmission issues
1694 7 2016-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chris Wayatt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108944 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I am having Slave Controller Video transmission issues. Anyone have any suggestions/remedy's?
Thanks
2016-9-25
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Delete the link to the Master RC and then Re link it again, see if it goes away . Also just keep in mind that the video comes directly from the AC  in contrast  all control is done through the Master RC Via the link between the Master and Slave ,   So Make sure the Slave RC Antennas are not crossed and  in general pointing towards the Aircraft.  

Do it like this :

Erase the master RC  from the memory of the Slave  (Start fresh )  then do the procedure For Video Problem Below  then do the "Find " the Master RC procedure.  This should clear up any problems if it is software and not hardware failurre.  

For Video problem

refresh the video link
Press the C1 + C2 + Trigger (photo) buttons and keep them pressed and TURN OFF the controller.
By still keeping pressed the C1 + C2 + Trigger (photo) buttons TURN ON the controller.

Good luck

donnie

2016-9-25
Use props
Farnk666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

Hi Chris,

Slave video feed has been broken for over a year now, when a FW and App update reduced transmit power and the range of channels that were originally setup in lighbridge.
Search for '32 channel hack' here and on RC groups for a procedure to follow that will re-enable the original setup. That will fix the issue.

However be aware that you may/will be using frequencies and power levels that are not certified.

Best of luck and fly safe.   
2016-9-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Can you clarify what firmware you have on your unit and what mobile device you are using? Which Inspire model do you have? Could you elaborate as to what you're experiencing when you are in the Camera View?
2016-9-26
Use props
k3rkis
New

China

I think I guess the similar issue. I mostly fly in the cities or places with lots of interference, lots of buildings around, bridges, etc. but I've also noticed that when I fly with one remote I have relatively stable video downlink, once I connect the second one , signal becomes just awful. And randomly awful on the slave rc or sometimes on thr main one. No idea why it happens, maybe this solution will fix it ? Don't want to waste a month by sending both RCs to Djj repair. Also there is a question why I can't choose manual in HD tab (transmission quality settings) . The button is always greyed out, only auto is available. Also I remember that somewhere there was an ability to change video downlink resolution which potentially can increase the range ? In two words my signal sucks . All the time, doesn't matter where . So would really appreciate any advices on what to deal with it. Also I'm more then willing to buy some additional hardware to increase the signal of anyone knows which setup is trustworthy. I remember there was a guy on YouTube who was selling crazy antenna for inspire remote for 250$ or so which can work up to 10km. I'll be more then happy with 1km in urban environment with a stable video, no matter which resolution, just enough to be able to check focus and frame the shot
2016-9-30
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

k3rkis@gmail.co Posted at 2016-9-30 22:31
I think I guess the similar issue. I mostly fly in the cities or places with lots of interference, l ...

In the HD settings the Auto channel will not allow for the Image Transmission Bit rate adjust  only in custom mode .  I dont think it is even an option for those using the Android system ( Not 100% sure on android )

Your best bet  for  best Image reception is to get an I pad Pro.  Then follow some of my settings from my X3 post for those with range issues.  See if my suggestions help you .  if they do please let  me know .  
http://forum.dji.com/thread-64817-1-1.html
the antenna Mode will not gfet you 10 miles of range. Keep in mind I get  just over 3 miles and then the battery wants you to come back anyway. so just get you system optimized.  When the batteris get better Range will then be a factor.  

donnie

2016-10-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

k3rkis@gmail.co Posted at 2016-10-1 11:31
I think I guess the similar issue. I mostly fly in the cities or places with lots of interference, l ...

Could you confirm what mobile device you're using and what firmware you're running on your unit? What Go app version do you have?
2016-10-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Do you still need help?
2016-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules