video editor help
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
billwish76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175495 ft

hello, I'm having a bit of trouble finding a video player/editor for the DJI videos I was using VLC to view but now it keeps crashing.  I've tried it on my computer and everything says unsupported video type I must have had a half a dozen video editors for pc and android even though they say they do MP4 they won't do it. comes back invalid media type. On the videos that are saved on the SD card. the one on the phone do play please find I have a Galaxy S7 and a phantom 3 standard. I very seldom use an actual computer cuz I don't like them. Long story.. may be an issue if I refuse to pay for them,  I feel if I buy a DJI item I should be able to play the videos without spending hundreds of dollars from a third party. Even the DJI app which would be good enough for me I just want to trim them so I can send them two friends maybe a little splicing nothing expensive at all but it does not see the files that are from the SD card I put them on different directories I've put them on the phone SD as well as main memory and it just doesn't see them it finds every other video on my phone but the DJI videos.
2016-9-25
Use props
jamesazen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15262 ft

What resolution are you shooting video at? High resolution modes create a MP4 or MOV file probably using a H.264 codec. Make sure you have that codec installed on your pc. (although VLC should play it natively)
Try shooting at a lower resolution.. Have you connected  your PC to the USB port on the camera to download the files?

Hope one of these things help, Good Luck
2016-9-25
Use props
billwish76
lvl.4

its working now. i just rather use my s7. maybe it just cant
2016-9-25
Use props
billwish76
lvl.4

like the djigo is fine if i could just use the vid on p3 sd card i copied the sd to my s7. they play in vlc but the app only finds the version that recordes on the phone and 7:20 and other videos that I've already previously had ie videos from the smartphone camera. But it doesn't see the videos that I copied from the SD card on the PS3 I guess I'll have to try connecting it directly and copying it from the Drone instead of using an SD card reader
2016-9-25
Use props
billwish76
lvl.4

like import frm p3
2016-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules