Naza V2 wont connect to software
2736 10 2016-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brent.bousquet6
lvl.1

United States

I upgraded to the Taranis plus and changed my quad over from pwm to ppm and now my v2 isnt recognized by the software. It worked fine before so I dont see what I could have changed to make this happen. It also doesnt seem to be talking to the recever ether. I have my cable plugged into x2 but I suspect since I cant hook it up to the software to change it into ppm thats why thats not working.
2016-9-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Can you clarify what OS you are connecting to? To clarify, you've only changed RC receivers and have not updated firmware, correct? When you connect the Naza into the computer, does your computer make any sort of audio queue that something was connected via USB?
2016-9-27
Use props
brent.bousquet6
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-27 15:51
Can you clarify what OS you are connecting to? To clarify, you've only changed RC receivers and have ...

Im on windows 10 and have been since I built the quad. Yes it chimes when I plug it in, I already tested the cable and its fine.

All I did was switch from a Turnigy 9x in pwm to a taranis plus in ppm thats all. I went to go change the naza v2 over to ppm in the assistant and it wouldnt connect.
2016-9-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

brent.bousquet6 Posted at 2016-9-28 07:17
Im on windows 10 and have been since I built the quad. Yes it chimes when I plug it in, I already t ...

Could you confirm what indicator sequence you're getting from the LED when you connect the unit to the PC? Have you already tried reinstalling the Assistant Software?
2016-9-28
Use props
brent.bousquet6
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-28 11:20
Could you confirm what indicator sequence you're getting from the LED when you connect the unit to ...

I uninstalled and re installed both the driver and the assistant. The led just turns green when I plug it in.
2016-9-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

brent.bousquet6 Posted at 2016-9-29 08:04
I uninstalled and re installed both the driver and the assistant. The led just turns green when I  ...

So to make sure I'm visually on the same page, the Naza itself is not connecting to the Assistant Software are all, correct? Have you performed any OS updates on your computer at all lately? Have you tried running the WinDriver and Naza Assistant in compatibility mode?
2016-9-29
Use props
brent.bousquet6
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-29 14:46
So to make sure I'm visually on the same page, the Naza itself is not connecting to the Assistant  ...

Yes you have it correct. Its windows 10 I have no say over updates., maybe it did update idk but id expect other people to have problems if it broke something. How do I run it in compatibility mode? I tried on my laptop as well which is still windows 10 but it didnt help.
2016-9-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

brent.bousquet6 Posted at 2016-9-30 05:59
Yes you have it correct. Its windows 10 I have no say over updates., maybe it did update idk but i ...

I have come across one complaint with the Windows 10 1611 update. Could you happen to check if you can find a record of that on your PC? To run compatibility mode, you would right click the program and run "troubleshoot compatibility" select an older OS, like Windows XP, and perform a "test" before you confirm your settings.
2016-9-29
Use props
brent.bousquet6
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-9-29 18:43
I have come across one complaint with the Windows 10 1611 update. Could you happen to check if you ...

ill try and see if that helps.
2016-9-29
Use props
brent.bousquet6
lvl.1

United States

i have windows 10 version 1607.
2016-9-29
Use props
brent.bousquet6
lvl.1

United States

I ran it in compatibility mode for a few different os and it made no difference. I also switched cables and that didnt help. Im beginning to suspect i somehow killed my naza. My computer is telling me its plugged into com 3 so I know something is working right.
Would a dead fc not be seen by the computer at all?
2016-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules