Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is it everyone or just a chosen few
1322 11 2015-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dandmpetro.emai
lvl.2

United States

Is everyone having some type of issue are there people out there that hasn't had any issues at all.  I have an Inspire on the way and am still flying my Phantom 2 Vision.  I really don't want to take it out of the box spend hours hugging and squeezing it,  making sure everything is perfect, and have it lift of and slam into a nearby whatever.  The say it's supposed to be "easy" and I don't even want it to be to easy  I just want it to work the way it's intended.
2015-1-31
Use props
ultraturtle
lvl.2

No issues so far after about 30 sorties.  Everything simply works, and works well.  A couple tips to make your life easier: - Program both bottom buttons to return the gimbal to align with the aircraft.  Default setting for the right button (which is easy to inadvertently press) takes it out of alignment with the aircraft.
- Turn the gain of the up/down gimbal dial control way down - 20% works for me.
2015-1-31
Use props
lynxskyshots
lvl.2

United States

No problems.  No complaints.  The few little things that needed to be dealt with were solved easily with a minor amount of research.  Believe it or not, I struggled the most with unzipping the update files.  Probably had nothing to do with the level of excitement! The broken ND filter was replaced off of Amazon-less than $20 for 4 different filters. Android app works great.  Invidia Shield is the best tablet.  Flysite monitor is excellent on the second controller.  Two pilot apps (two tablets) are NOT necessary to make adjustments in the second controller-just unplug from the Master (with the bird powered up) and plug into slave and customize controls and change gimbal speeds.  It all works well.  Realize most people like forums to "gripe" on.  I wish you all the good luck we have had!  We will be up at the crack of dawn to video the sunrise over Otay Lakes Olympic Training Center!
2015-1-31
Use props
UM305
lvl.3

United States

lynxskyshots Posted at 2015-2-1 10:47
No problems.  No complaints.  The few little things that needed to be dealt with were solved easily  ...

Do you know the name or link about the filters?
2015-1-31
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

Me been loving the Inspire! It's hassle free easy to use and makes up for my short comings all the time hahahha Like Turtle said I've adjusted my gimbal throws down to 20% as well. Other than that I should be getting my prop locks next week so till then I have been making sure that I make nice smooth movements. I made myself a checklist which I had to refer to quite often when I first got started now it's become a routine for me. You will love it! It's been nothing but ROCK SOLID for me!!!!

Mike
2015-1-31
Use props
InspiredOne
lvl.3

United States

Ditto! No problems so far and enjoying every minute of flying the Inspire 1.
2015-1-31
Use props
CoastalBird
lvl.2
Flight distance : 692041 ft
United States

Flew a fourth sortie today, and would be flying more if it wasn't for the prop lock issue not being resolved for me yet.  I'm still waiting on prop locks from B&H (they say next week, probably).  But, my experience has been nothing but excellent.  The Inspire 1 flies truer than any other I've used, and the camera is great, too.  There are some refinements I would be happy to see, like better camera exposure controls, but all in all, they knocked this one out of the park.
2015-1-31
Use props
dandmpetro.emai
lvl.2

United States

It's great that all of you took the time to respond.  Thank you so much.  
2015-2-1
Use props
pidetectives.ya
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

Where can I order replacement filters. Mine came broking.  
2015-2-1
Use props
lynxskyshots
lvl.2

United States

pidetectives.ya Posted at 2015-2-1 17:20
Where can I order replacement filters. Mine came broking.

Any 37mm filter seems to work.  Hit Amazon.com and take your pick.  Threads don't seem to be exact, but I haven't had any issue with cross threading
2015-2-3
Use props
johnmont250.ema
lvl.3

United States

lynxskyshots Posted at 2015-2-3 23:11
Any 37mm filter seems to work.  Hit Amazon.com and take your pick.  Threads don't seem to be exact ...

maybe a little plumbers tape on the threads to protect them from damage?
2015-2-3
Use props
lynxskyshots
lvl.2

United States

johnmont250.ema Posted at 2015-2-4 00:16
maybe a little plumbers tape on the threads to protect them from damage?

Just be careful to start them "squared up".  Also, make sure that the lense gets wiped with the lense cleaner cloth inside and out, and use canned air to blow off EVERY little dust particle.  My first sorte with the new filter had little golden round spots in the video when the sun would hit just right.  It was the little dust particles.
2015-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules