Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Mobile + iPhone 5S + DJI GO
5393 8 2016-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
frbriois
New

Réunion

Hello,

I have just received my OSMO Mobile and I have the following issues with DJI GO:
- During a video the focus is always changing.
- I can not use active tracking, it says "Enable this function in landscape mode". But the phone is in landscape position.
- When I do a M-timelaps, at the end it says "SavefailedAssetGroup…" and it do not save it.

I am using Osmo Mobile + iPhone 5S iOS 10.0.1 + DJI GO 2.9.2.

Thank you for your help

2016-9-27
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm sorry you are having difficulties.
If you can post a quick video showing all these things I will forward it on
2016-9-27
Use props
JonathanA
New
Canada

I am also experiencing the same project DJI-Ken. I have the same specs as mention above.
Here is a video showing the message I keep getting when trying to activate the Autotracker.

Osmo Mobile Iphone 5s / IOS10 - Autotracker Problem.

Your help would be appreciated,
Cheers,
Jonathan
2016-9-27
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, active tracking is not available for 5s, because of its relatively lower hardware.

The other two issues are related to iOS 10, and are expected to be solved soon with new DJI GO app.
2016-9-27
Use props
JonathanA
New
Canada

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-9-28 03:21
Hi, active tracking is not available for 5s, because of its relatively lower hardware.

The other tw ...

Thank you DJI-Thor for your prompt reply, appreciate it!
-Jonathan
2016-9-28
Use props
frbriois
New

Réunion

@DJI-Thor: thank you for your reply.
@JonathanA: thank you for the video.

With the latest update I can now save  M-timelaps. I still have the focus problem.

Have a nice day

2016-9-29
Use props
fans196c3386
New

Hong Kong

How come I couldn't use the active tracking too? I am using a iphone7 plus and it keeps say "enable this function in landscape mode" ??? Thx
2017-4-4
Use props
fansee408352
lvl.1

Qatar

Acting Tracking is not working too, it says "enable function in landscape mode" but I did not see any settings to enable it. I'm using iPhone 7+ ios 11.1.2 and DJI app latest ver. 3.1.23. Anyone resolve this issue? DJI PLEASE ADVICE HOW TO RESOLVE THIS.
2017-12-1
Use props
upwindny
New
United States

The Vertical Orientation Lock must be disabled when you use Active Track.  So make sure it is off on your phone.
2018-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules