Troubleshooting process
1294 4 2015-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FrostyThe2nd
lvl.2

United States

I just want to see if anyone here would like to share some of the steps they take to contact DJI for any issues and whether it has been resolved.  I've mostly dealt with the 24 hour chat support but I understand there are other avenues like calling their local office, emailing, going through their dealer, or even on this forum.  It would be great to know how the problems were fixed (firmware update, remotely, sending the product for repair, replacement...) and what would be the quickest and most effective way to resolve a problem.  DJI, please chime in as well for any advice.  I do not intend this to be full of flaming comments against DJI, but rather information that might be beneficial for me and others that currently have or may have problems in the future.

2015-1-31
Use props
keith_d2.email
lvl.3

United States

I have used the e-mail route. There has obviously been a language barrier in my case since my questions and suggestions have been replied to, but not answered completely or outright ignored in the replies.

I was hopeful for better answers, but I also understand that DJI is trying to ramp up their support, and have a ways to go to get up to speed.  People like blade strike and Tahoe Ed here and on other forums have been a great help to me and to others.
2015-1-31
Use props
UM305
lvl.3

United States

Spending 1 hour with Live800 .

23:48:32
Hello Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your e-mail.
The R&D team at DJI has done extensive testing before the launch of the Inspire 1. The narrow space of the “T” part is precisely designed by using advanced industrial design technics. Because of this the Inspire 1 flies more stably and smoothly. We have heard of some instances where users are experiencing what has been termed “loose arms”. Some of them have tightened the screws in the “T” part themselves.
DJI does not recommend that users make this adjustment on their own. If you are experiencing an abnormal oscillation, we further recommended you send us an vide to better show this issue.

Thanks
Thanks for your support to DJI
DJI 24H*7 Tech Support Center
2015-1-31
Use props
FrostyThe2nd
lvl.2

United States

Tahoe Ed and Blade are a huge help in bridging the language gap associated with emails and chat support.  I have had similar experiences with responses by chat, but luckily my questions were minor and answered.  I did come across a fluent and courteous English writer on one of the chat, however.   I've never called, but maybe DJI's local office might employ locals that speak the same language.
UM, are you planning to pursue the loose arms?  Let us know how that goes.
2015-1-31
Use props
UM305
lvl.3

United States

FrostyThe2nd Posted at 2015-2-1 13:09
Tahoe Ed and Blade are a huge help in bridging the language gap associated with emails and chat supp ...

Yes, nothing to loose...Powered by cafe Cubano  "Bustelo'
2015-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules