New topic?
3814 27 2016-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Warnberg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24764 ft
United States

Maybe it's a good time to start a new topic for the mavic before it completely dominates the P4 topic?
2016-9-27
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Well lookie there, they put a link right up there at the top of the page!  

(psttt... who's your inside man at DJI, I need to get some strings pulled!)

{:4_181:}
2016-9-27
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

The Mavic is quite popular, there were so many preorders this morning that the servers had a hard time keeping up with the orders.
2016-9-27
Use props
cwhobbies
lvl.3

United States

I can't post a new topic, i get this please select "Theme corresponding type". I'm using Safari. There's no drop down list to choose from.  Please Help!
2016-9-29
Use props
LautaroAngelico
lvl.1

Mexico

cwhobbies Posted at 2016-9-29 15:19
I can't post a new topic, i get this please select "Theme corresponding type". I'm using Safari. The ...

I'm having the same issue.

2016-9-29
Use props
LautaroAngelico
lvl.1

Mexico

Does anyone know the song name at the beginning of the video? (instrumental)
2016-9-29
Use props
makokiller
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1115095 ft
United States

LautaroAngelico Posted at 2016-9-30 08:20
Does anyone know the song name at the beginning of the video? (instrumental)

I think it's called "shity music"
2016-9-30
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

For those worried about the video quality, heres'a a quick review from a professional photographer/film maker.
The Mavic has auto and manual focus and you have to know how to use the manual focus.

2016-9-30
Use props
jmoya03-sp
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-9-30 09:26
For those worried about the video quality, heres'a a quick review from a professional photographer/f ...

Can you only use the auto and will it get constant in focus images or do you need to focus it before every flight? Im affraid of all day filming and shooting and then get home to upload and all the footage is soft.
2016-9-30
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

jmoya03-sp Posted at 2016-9-30 23:13
Can you only use the auto and will it get constant in focus images or do you need to focus it befo ...

I don't think the app has been fully refined yet so I can't say for sure. I would think it would start on infinity then tapping focus would put it into manual.
2016-9-30
Use props
Avioscape
lvl.1
Flight distance : 319262 ft
United Kingdom

cwhobbies Posted at 2016-9-29 14:19
I can't post a new topic, i get this please select "Theme corresponding type". I'm using Safari. There's no drop down list to choose from.  Please Help!

If you have written anything negative they wont let yoiu post it!
2017-6-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Avioscape Posted at 2017-6-10 02:25
If you have written anything negative they wont let yoiu post it!

BS this forum is full of negative stuff. Give it your best shot.
2017-6-10
Use props
BoomStrike
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

For the most part, once you get your machine to the height that this user is flying in the video - the focus is not needed because at that distance from the subject or ground the camera automatically goes to an Infinity setting. In fact it might confuse the camera if you start trying to focus it.

The focus feature is best used if the key subject is located at diffident distances so you can sharpen the subject and soften other objects for a good shot.   Some of the few "high" shots where the focus will work is say doing a pull-off of a statue on top of a building so it remains sharp and the background soft to key the viewers interest to the statue,

Fly Safe - Mike Mas
2017-6-10
Use props
Avioscape
lvl.1
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-6-10 02:40
BS this forum is full of negative stuff. Give it your best shot.

Lets hope you have opened a portal for me...DJI Care Refresh first experience at a claim, the process is dysfunctional, obstructive and a complete waste of £159.... My advice is to steer clear. Asked for a refund as they are in breech of their own terms, so they told me they cant refund until I return the unit??? If they had processed the claim I could understand this but they placed roadblocks.. In the end I got a local DJI repair center to carry out the fix. This experience was a lot less hassle!
2017-6-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Avioscape Posted at 2017-6-10 04:15
Lets hope you have opened a portal for me...DJI Care Refresh first experience at a claim, the process is dysfunctional, obstructive and a complete waste of £159.... My advice is to steer clear. Asked for a refund as they are in breech of their own terms, so they told me they cant refund until I return the unit??? If they had processed the claim I could understand this but they placed roadblocks.. In the end I got a local DJI repair center to carry out the fix. This experience was a lot less hassle!

Firstly care refresh costs £99 not £159,

Secondly it clearly states in you care refresh agreement that you must return your Mavic and it will be repaired or you will receive a new one or a refurbished Mavic.

So it's hard to see what your gripe is ?
2017-6-10
Use props
Avioscape
lvl.1
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-6-10 04:47
Firstly care refresh costs £99 not £159,

Secondly it clearly states in you care refresh agreement that you must return your Mavic and it will be repaired or you will receive a new one or a refurbished Mavic.

Your tone is patronising sir, I suggest try to be a little more polite, I am not a moron and you have know Idea who you are leveling your reply too.I dont know you so I treat you with respect until you prove you are not worthy of that respect. Firstly the cost of DJI Care refresh for Phantom 4 Pro is £159. It clearly states this on the DJI Web site. Secondly I dont have a 'gripe', I have a legitimate query. The process involves making an online claim. Until you have done this there are no details of where to send the unit. There is a box that states "This box must not be empty". However it does not state what you have to enter not how to enter it. Simple, I contact DJI and they give me a simple answer. Right? No they pass me through 11 different people who say "Sorry you are having problems" we will respond soon. Each time they dont have the answer to the question I asked so I cant make the claim QED! It is not my gripe it is a poor, clunky customer service.. (Trust me I understand this at a serious professional level). When you try for over a week to get a straight answer to a straight question and you don't, the finger of blame points away from you!  Please try not to be constructive it if you decide to reply. Thanks
2017-6-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Avioscape Posted at 2017-6-10 23:58
Your tone is patronising sir, I suggest try to be a little more polite, I am not a moron and you have know Idea who you are leveling your reply too.I dont know you so I treat you with respect until you prove you are not worthy of that respect. Firstly the cost of DJI Care refresh for Phantom 4 Pro is £159. It clearly states this on the DJI Web site. Secondly I dont have a 'gripe', I have a legitimate query. The process involves making an online claim. Until you have done this there are no details of where to send the unit. There is a box that states "This box must not be empty". However it does not state what you have to enter not how to enter it. Simple, I contact DJI and they give me a simple answer. Right? No they pass me through 11 different people who say "Sorry you are having problems" we will respond soon. Each time they dont have the answer to the question I asked so I cant make the claim QED! It is not my gripe it is a poor, clunky customer service.. (Trust me I understand this at a serious professional level). When you try for over a week to get a straight answer to a straight question and you don't, the finger of blame points away from you!  Please try not to be constructive it if you decide to reply. Thanks

Nobody called you a Moran, you can make your own mind up on that. You posted here in the Mavic forum so I presumed you had a Mavic, my mistake, if your having problems and wanted help as to what to do I could have given you that, but your statement seemed more like a rant.

If you want to book a repair, you just need to go to first page of this app before you log in here, click on support you will be asked for your region and country explanation of your repair they will then arrange to send you an email with details you need to have for sending your drone in, you will be sent a connection for ups and you just need to book with them and they will collect your drone and deliver it back to you in which ever form you agreed, it's really very simple, only difficulty you might have is the waiting time.

I'm not really bothered who I'm dealing with and I don't appreciate the threat, you should look at the tenor of your own post before trying to threaten people.
2017-6-11
Use props
fans837bfa30
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1793717 ft
India

IPad mini 2 and iPhone 5s has lost hardware decoding button after latest June update 2017 and they have started lagging in all products including mavic pro. Any solution do let me know.
2017-6-11
Use props
Avioscape
lvl.1
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-6-11 01:49
Nobody called you a Moran, you can make your own mind up on that. You posted here in the Mavic forum so I presumed you had a Mavic, my mistake, if your having problems and wanted help as to what to do I could have given you that, but your statement seemed more like a rant.

If you want to book a repair, you just need to go to first page of this app before you log in here, click on support you will be asked for your region and country explanation of your repair they will then arrange to send you an email with details you need to have for sending your drone in, you will be sent a connection for ups and you just need to book with them and they will collect your drone and deliver it back to you in which ever form you agreed, it's really very simple, only difficulty you might have is the waiting time.

Ironically It is not surprise to me that you are not bothered! No threat was made or intended on my part, appologies if you missinterpreted,  but I will leave you to make up your mind about that. Yes, agree its good to read over what you send before you send it.

Thanks for the constructive part of you post!
2017-6-11
Use props
djiuser_SIsRPvO
Banned

Morocco

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-8-22
Use props
djiuser_SIsRPvO
Banned

Morocco

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-8-22
Use props
Drones Toronto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 953596 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I get the same message when I try to post a new post
Nothing negative so not sure why, this is the post I was trying to make as a new post but I am baffled by the message and not sure how to post it, but I can do a reply here, so I can't be banned lol
Hello, I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or not understanding and seeking some assistance.

I have an M210 with Cadence radio and Crystal Sky Monitor.  The question is regarding the DJI Pilot App.  I have updated the Crystal Sky and become familiar with it.  I tried using the DJI GO 4 App that is pre installed but to use the thermal XT camera, the app instructed me to use the DJI Pilot App.  

I switched over to the DJI Pilot App as instructed and received a message that there is an New Version (V0.5.0).   When I follow the prompt to 'Update Now', I get a message briefly near the bottom of the screen in grey rounded edge message box stating  'start downloading (please check the system status bar) '.   I do not understand what this means and nothing appears to happen.   I am logged into my wifi network and have tried repeatedly.   All firmware is up to date.
2017-11-23
Use props
innaivanova4491
New

Russia

#investing деньги онлайн законное удовлетворение Быстрый ответ Пользователь зарплата 116,48 послали деньги онлайн инвестиционный клиент Nicola. одна компания , безусловно , приятно посаженные глаза на людей , не подделка Новые скидки и бонусы бизнес - модель дивидендов -))здесь #
2018-5-2
Use props
3-D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

cwhobbies Posted at 2016-9-29 14:19

so... I know this is a very old post, but i arrived here trying to find the answer to this quetsion.  I'm posting this response in hopes that they next person that has this problem finds it the same way, and actually sees a solution.

When you get this message you need to look back at the top of the thread section.  It will show "Select a Topic"  and then the title of your thread.

If you click the down arrow beside "Select a Topic" and choose a topic, it will allow you to complete your post.

I hope this helps the next person that has this issue.
2018-5-3
Use props
david_inertia
New

India

3-D Posted at 2018-5-3 05:45
so... I know this is a very old post, but i arrived here trying to find the answer to this quetsion.  I'm posting this response in hopes that they next person that has this problem finds it the same way, and actually sees a solution.

When you get this message you need to look back at the top of the thread section.  It will show "Select a Topic"  and then the title of your thread.

I followed that, still the same issue, right not I can't seem to post at all
2020-5-7
Use props
joeyhamster
New

United States

Can we get a spark 2?
2020-5-7
Use props
3-D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

david_inertia Posted at 5-7 03:00
I followed that, still the same issue, right not I can't seem to post at all

David, did you ever get your issue resolved?
2020-6-27
Use props
Sarim Bajwa
New

Pakistan

3-D Posted at 2018-5-3 05:45

Coming here after a long time with the same issue. Even if I select the topic and subtopic, it lets me submit the thread but returns an error on the next page 'Theme not selected'. I hope if anybody has found a solution for this issue, it would be really helpful
2021-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules