Extra loud beeping after crash
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
A7gbJeXaMKNG
New

Denmark

Hello fellow drone enthusiasts!

I had a crash with my DJI Phantom 3 Pro recently. It hit a tree, and tumbled down through branches until it reached the earth, landing on its back. It didnt even break any propellers (though this of course doesn't mean it is OK, I am just saying that the fall seem somewhat harmless).

It gave out a loud beeping noise, which helped us locate it. I have no idea if this is an actual feature, or just a the drone making an error noise. By the sound of it, I'd guess it was a feature to help locate it.

I have heard the "you failed an update, please reupdate me" sound, and this seems to be louder. It just goes Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, at about a beep per 0,5 sec.

Anyways, if I turn it on to fly, the app will tell me "Safe to Fly (GPS)" per usual, but the motors wont start. I can steer the gimbal, see the image and all as I normally do.

My own thought is, that it is a motor that has died or the ESC board. But I'm not sure how to be sure which of the two it might be? It could be something completely third for all I know.

I would really like to know what is wrong, before I order home unnessesary parts and replacements. I have thought if this is above my skill level, but then again, I have built several PC's, fixed many iPhone, Nokias and such. I have taken apart and rebuilt a iRobot vacuumcleaner. So with a good "how to" youtube video and patients, I do believe the job is possible

I have looked through the forum but only finding posts related to firmware beeping, which is far more common I guess.

So to break down my questions to which I would love answers:
Does anyone know how to troubleshoot the problem between the different components?
Can I factory reset the entire drone but other means than updating firmware (in case it is a "find me please" locked mode or something).
Do people on here recommend home repairs?

Warm suspensefull regards
Peter

Note: English is not my main language, so please excuse if I have made some mistakes. If any clarifications are needed, feel free to write here or contact me.

2016-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for your crash, Peter.
I think a repair service would be the best course of action.
I would recommend contacting the Support Center in order to keep the warranty in tact.
They can be contacted via support.eu@dji.com
2016-9-28
Use props
alicehurry88
New

Pakistan

car cleaner interior
2. BLACK+DECKER Best car vacuum cleaner + Advanced Clean
Cordless
4 X Power
Charging time 11 hours + Charging indicator light
Lightweight
2 mode speed power or increase boost
Check price
It is a best and powerful car vacuum cleaner, Which gives four times more power, plus the charging time is about 5 hours. infact it has more demand in the market, and also lot of people like this product.

Let’s look at its dimensions, the length of this vacuum cleaner is “15.75”, x width “8.43”, x and height is “6.57” inches, it is very lightweight, easy to hold and use, so the item weight is about 3.23 pounds.

It has 2 Speeds functions or modes, you can increase the speed in case of more dirt, In addition, a rod is provided to increase the extra length, so that you can use it easily.
2021-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules