8009 43 2016-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BayouBill
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-7 22:19
These are not mistakes at all.
1. There is a auto center focus mode too.
2. There is no HDMI for a ...

Would you be willing to share with us the reason for no HDMI?  Deal breaker for me.
2016-10-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

BayouBill Posted at 2016-10-14 22:36
Would you be willing to share with us the reason for no HDMI?  Deal breaker for me.

Because this aircraft wasn't meant to to be a semi professional one that you can connect a monitor to and have the DP direct your shot.
The Mavic was intended for a personal drone that you take everywhere with you to get amazing photos/video on spontaneous occasions. Not for preplanned work that requires a external monitor.
And if you wanted FPV for yourself, that's why you would use the OcuSync goggles.

Since you need HDMI, the P4 is better suited for you.
2016-10-14
Use props
fansc0869866
New
Flight distance : 39278 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-14 07:08
Because this aircraft wasn't meant to to be a semi professional one that you can connect a monitor to and have the DP direct your shot.
The Mavic was intended for a personal drone that you take everywhere with you to get amazing photos/video on spontaneous occasions. Not for preplanned work that requires a external monitor.
And if you wanted FPV for yourself, that's why you would use the OcuSync goggles.

This is an interesting comment.  Interesting that you state if you want FPV that is why you would use the OcuSync goggles.  Well, I would use the OcuSync goggles if they were available.  Please tell me where I can order them and I will do so.  If I can't order them, please suggest how I get FPV capabilities for my Mavic Pro?  The controller hooked up to my iphone works, but the image is small and hard to see when it is sunny.  FPV makes all the difference and is not at all a professional option.  
2017-1-6
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansc0869866 Posted at 2017-1-6 11:54
This is an interesting comment.  Interesting that you state if you want FPV that is why you would use the OcuSync goggles.  Well, I would use the OcuSync goggles if they were available.  Please tell me where I can order them and I will do so.  If I can't order them, please suggest how I get FPV capabilities for my Mavic Pro?  The controller hooked up to my iphone works, but the image is small and hard to see when it is sunny.  FPV makes all the difference and is not at all a professional option.

The DJI Goggles will be available when they are ready, what date that will happen I do not know.
If you need a bigger screen than your Phone, an iPad mini fits inside the holder clamps and use would use your charging cable and plug it into the bottom USB port and unplug the side port.
There's companies out there that have 3D printed a device holder for full size iPads.
Also, you can use a NVIDIA Shield K and your own HDMI FPV goggles.
2017-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules