Phantom 4, Inspire Pro, Matrice on same Ipad mini?
1162 7 2016-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkyPod.nyc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 170151 ft
United States

The DJO Go app doesn't  control the Inspire via my Ipad mini anymore. I bought two  Phantom 4's  and flew  with the Ipad. Then when I try to fly the Inspire, the main screen is still set to a Phantom 4 interface and says I'm disconnected. Although when I try the other Ipad mini that's used with my  RC for Gimbal control (and never flew the Phantom), it works. Haven't tried the Ipad with the Matrice 600  since I flew the Phantom (I normally switch between the Inspire and Mat600 with the same Ipad mini).  Tried rebooting everything. Anyone have any suggestions?
2016-9-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello sir, please help clarify your model and system version of your ipad mini. Then you could try to delete the APP and re-install it to have a test. You could also change the order to turn them on, or try another USB cable.
Besides, the firmware for your inspire and remote are up to date, right?

2016-9-28
Use props
SkyPod.nyc
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-9-29 02:14
Hello sir, please help clarify your model and system version of your ipad mini. Then you could try t ...

Used a few different USB cables  for 3 different  iPad mini2's and they all work. Except the one I used with the Phantom 4.

iPad mini 2. Model ME279LL/A VER: 9.3.5(13G36)

Yes, all DJI firmware and software are current versions. If I delete and reinstall the DJI Go app, will all of the cached video and mission information be deleted also? If so, how may I save that info. Thanks.
2016-9-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

SkyPod.nyc Posted at 2016-9-29 19:45
Used a few different USB cables  for 3 different  iPad mini2's and they all work. Except the one I ...

You can connect your mobile device to your PC and transfer the cached data folders over to the desktop.
2016-9-29
Use props
SkyPod.nyc
lvl.2
United States

Thanks Jamie. Where are the DJI files stored?
2016-9-30
Use props
Shift1986
lvl.1

Russia

I have similar problems when using the same ipad with different devices. I have phantom 3 prof, phantom 4, inspire 1 pro, osmo and very often when i try to use the ipad with another device it doesnt work, says "Disconnected". Sometimes a series of restarts of everything helps, but sometimes only reinstallation of the app helps
2016-10-1
Use props
SkyPod.nyc
lvl.2
Bahamas

Shift1986 Posted at 2016-10-1 08:04
I have similar problems when using the same ipad with different devices. I have phantom 3 prof, phan ...

Thanks. I'm beginning to think it's easier to just buy yet another Ipad mini.
2016-10-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

SkyPod.nyc Posted at 2016-9-30 20:14
Thanks Jamie. Where are the DJI files stored?

They would be under DJI > dji-pilot subfolder. Just as a reminder that if you hit "reply" to one of my posts, it would notify me that you responded.
2016-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules