Release the Tiger!
676 0 2015-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

Well I just could'nt resist it any longer! I was'nt going too leave a Tiger locked away in it's cage just begging to get out and take a glimpse of the world outside.
So I hand tightened the props thoroughly checked all systems and took the beast outside...All the while thinking "What If"...did the compass dance (Looking rather silly doing it ) Sat it on driveway carefully pulled back the controls too fire it up and as it sat there just itching too go i felt this was going too be a disaster untill I moved the stick Manually too lift off. Then gradually it lifted off the ground and it was free!
Fear that it was going too do a runner and smack into something flew out the window as I played with the controls...I wanted too see a bushfire in the distance but also did'nt want to go too high cause the winds were fairly strong but that never shook this beast There was only a very tiny amount of drifting but nothing like the horror stories here and there and NO Prop Drop they stayed tight and stable Also No shaking or Vibrations. I have footage but nothing exiting too place here but for the fairly strong winds it was perfect even without presetting it up.

Simply amazing! and super responsive! even in beginer mode Just a shame that some-one could'nt make a battery system that would last hours not min's. Just like the AD for McDonalds say's "I'm Lovin It"

2015-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules