Yellow LED on front motor - almost big crash
2329 7 2015-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mike.hamel.emai
lvl.1

Germany

Today I saw a yellow light on my right front motor. 2 seconds later it came down quickly and crashed in to a tree.
Hard work to get it out in 10 meters height. Now the yellow light is on constantly and the motor is not running.
Can anybody help? I am so lucky that nothing happend to my drone.

2015-2-1
Use props
UM305
lvl.3

United States

I am not 100% sure, but probably means No signal input  or something about ESC failure.
2015-2-1
Use props
mike.hamel.emai
lvl.1

Germany

UM305 Posted at 2015-2-1 20:27
I am not 100% sure, but probably means No signal input  or something about ESC failure.

Yes it is ESC failure it also shows this now in the APP.
2015-2-1
Use props
dlgardner
New

United States

I have yellow light on one rear motor. With ESC error.  Happened on 6th flight  was about 3 ft off ground I was testing home button - pressed button and the drone went down (30 - 40 ft from home) With recovery had one yellow light on one rear motor.
2015-2-16
Use props
dlgardner
New

United States

I have yellow light on one rear motor. With ESC error.  Happened on 6th flight  was about 3 ft off ground I was testing home button - pressed button and the drone went down (30 - 40 ft from home) With recovery had one yellow light on one rear motor.

No result on getting corrected on reset - etc.   Any Ideas?    Reported to DJI support - they are off today... holiday?  
2015-2-16
Use props
firdausyusof198
lvl.2

Malaysia

dlgardner@npacc Posted at 2015-2-17 04:23
I have yellow light on one rear motor. With ESC error.  Happened on 6th flight  was about 3 ft off  ...

I have the same issue...but mine wont get the motor to arm.it pop out "esc error" on my ipad screen.
2015-4-2
Use props
firdausyusof198
lvl.2

Malaysia

Check out my video about the esc error problem.
http://youtu.be/urhAX6W80Io
2015-4-2
Use props
joekeantang
lvl.4

United States

Some similar message was on my inspire, gave me a massage to call dji support and troops try to restart, so I did and everything worked normal! I was in a vacation trip! Thankfully my inspire was able to fly after the restar
2015-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules