23570 60 2016-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Osmo_M_jalexart
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-11-25 03:51
Bulk saving is there, in DJI Go 3.1.0 iOS version

GREAT! You snuck that feature in on some of us. I've wanted and waited, reading "What's New" and "version History." I just reread and find not mention of the much-requested bulk save. Seems, it would have been noted. Why not?

Anyway, it works. Thanks!

James
2016-11-25
Use props
kentristanpeter
lvl.2

Estonia

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-11-25 10:51
Bulk saving is there, in DJI Go 3.1.0 iOS version

WOW, it took some time but it finally here. Thank you for that!

DJI-Thor, what about turning OIS off to fix the jerk/bubble/shake effect with iPhone 7 and Osmo mobile?
Are you working on that or any other news?
2016-11-27
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

kentristanpeter Posted at 2016-11-28 02:39
WOW, it took some time but it finally here. Thank you for that!

DJI-Thor, what about turning OIS ...

Hi, like I said in that post, there will be no software "fix" for this since it's a hardware issue. Sorry.
2016-11-27
Use props
titaniumtommy
lvl.1
Singapore

What I'd like to see is the ability to bullk download the original files in full length to the iOS Photos gallery instead of having to go in and selected the length of each clip.
2016-11-30
Use props
b1gdan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 522356 ft
United States

I agree.. this isnt good enough. You also need your osmo mobile with you (for example) when you want to access all your files.. why does it take you to this cut feature? i just want to export my videos..

I am here at work and wanting to transfer my videos to my phone and i cant... please advise what to do?

It should be like any other app after using the equipment go to gallery and then click on multiple images or videos and then export to gallery.. just strange you have to do that.. lucky i have 128gb phone because you double up on everything. Why not directly export to photos?

Thanks

Daniel
2016-12-1
Use props
fanse673d5ed
lvl.2

Estonia

titaniumtommy Posted at 2016-11-30 17:27
What I'd like to see is the ability to bullk download the original files in full length to the iOS P ...

Didn't notice that at first. Yes this sucks. Why can't they make it just easy and normal :S
2016-12-1
Use props
imahawki78
New

United States

This app is possibly the worst piece of crap I've ever used.  Combine this with the issues with the gimbal using larger phones with optical image stabilization and this is a massive failure on DJI's part.  I wrote a pretty scathing review on the home theater forum that I own and operate.  I'm trying to export a video I took as I type this but may settle for typing out what a steaming pile of junk the OSMO Mobile + app are right now for my readers.
2016-12-9
Use props
JasonMBryant
lvl.3

United States

I found another problem with the fact that DJI Go doesn't save to the camera roll. A full iPhone makes copying the files problematic.

I recently shot a ton of stuff on an outing. I didn't have room to record anything more. When I got home, that mean I *also* didn't have room to copy videos from the DJI Go app to the camera roll. I managed to start with the smallest recordings, copy a few, copy them to my computer, erase both version, then work my way up to bigger videos. None of that would have been an issue if the app had saved them to the camera roll in the first place. It's just a lot of extra hassle.
2016-12-10
Use props
ychatzop1
New
Greece

Is there any way to save photos&videos from DJI GO to camera roll, without your phone (IOS) being connected to OSMO mobile ?
2016-12-21
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

ychatzop1 Posted at 2016-12-22 01:05
Is there any way to save photos&videos from DJI GO to camera roll, without your phone (IOS) being connected to OSMO mobile ?

Yes, connect your phone to iTunes on computer and transfer the photos/videos.  Though this is probably not the answer you're looking for.
2016-12-21
Use props
ychatzop1
New
Greece

This is what I was looking for, how to get into camera mode without being connected to Osmo.
2016-12-22
Use props
Buddy Stewart
lvl.1

United States

Thank you so much for your video tutorial ychatzop1!  This was driving me crazy, and I never would have figured that out.
2017-2-23
Use props
Buddy Stewart
lvl.1

United States

ychatzop1 Posted at 2016-12-22 12:51
https://youtu.be/JHSIAlHQ-3w

This is what I was looking for, how to get into camera mode without being connected to Osmo.

Thank you so much for your video tutorial!  This was driving me crazy, and I never would have figured that out.  Much appreciated.
2017-2-23
Use props
Buddy Stewart
lvl.1

United States

Thank you so much for your video tutorial!  This was driving me crazy, and I never would have figured that out.  Much appreciated.
2017-2-23
Use props
Buddy Stewart
lvl.1

United States

Shoot, sorry for all the duplicate replies.. My browser was not refreshing, and I didn't realize the post was actually getting through.  :/  I can't seem to delete more than one of them.
2017-2-23
Use props
Rebergen
New

Netherlands

https://youtu.be/JHSIAlHQ-3w

Thank you so much! Didn't find this out on my own. Very helpfull video.
2017-3-5
Use props
Sagology
New
United States

Here is a quick and easy way to export from DJI Osmo Mobile:
2017-4-8
Use props
fansf5138a7f
New

United States

This is unbleavable I cannot download or share my pics... just use the fricking camera roll. I wish I had read this prior to buying.
2017-11-11
Use props
kosmelnikov
lvl.2
Flight distance : 634098 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

Hi drone geeks!
We just announced an app called Sync for DJI to help with the problems that people meet when want to download or share just captured media on the smartphone without ejecting SD card.
After a flight you can open the app select liked images or video which will download on smartphone or tablet. This is useful when you want to share your just captured media with your family or friends immediately after flying.
Sync for DJI is free app and no limits. We hope we can solve all problems listed above.
Visit our website http://syncfordji.com
Or like our facebook page and follow updates https://www.facebook.com/syncfordji
2017-11-16
Use props
djiuser_nJfuzqeLJwv2
New

South Africa

I don't seem to have the save button appearing.
2021-8-23
Use props
djiuser_nJfuzqeLJwv2
New

South Africa

I can't seem to save anything
2021-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules