12Next >
4569 43 2016-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
artur.arturhern
lvl.1
Flight distance : 568773 ft
United States

Ordered a Phantom 4 charger direct from DJI in Aug 19.  Paid total 100 dollars.
The charger never arrived, fedex report is showing it was never delivered.
In fact fedex admitted to me they lost the item.  fedex says to call DJI since the busines transaction was between them.

First DJI was writing to me like this:

Dear  Artur Hernadi,

Thank  you so much for contacting DJI online store.

I'm  so sorry to learn about the exceptions of your order and would be happy to  assist you.
I have forwarded to the related department and they will take  care of it when they are
back to work as it is weekend now.

Please  wait patiently and we will be back to you at our earliest time.
Sorry again  for the inconvenience caused.

Best  Regards
DJI Online Store

But nothing happens.  They don't answer my emails anymore.

So far I had 5 Phantoms.  I spend lots of money on DJI products.

2016-9-29
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, Artur, sorry for the waiting time. We are receiving many many emails and chat requests due to the launch of new products. Email is not updated in time. I have asked my colleague to check it and reply email.Your kindly understanding will be highly appreciated.
2016-9-29
Use props
artur.arturhern
lvl.1
United States

Thank you to respond me here.  
2016-9-29
Use props
Young Old Timer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1795 ft
United Kingdom

I found out they do like to take you money super quick ,but looking after there customer is not a priority,there to busy on there new drone {:4_142:}
2016-9-29
Use props
MGR57
lvl.2

United States

Lost...in...the...system.

Sorry, we are to busy building new things.....
2016-9-30
Use props
artur.arturhern
lvl.1
United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-9-29 19:06
Hi, Artur, sorry for the waiting time. We are receiving many many emails and chat requests due to th ...

It takes only seconds to check with  Fedex tracking, it will show was never delivered.
This is what they wrote me in Sep 7

August (DJI)
Sep 7, 18:28 CST
Dear Artur Hernadi,
As per checking, Fedex confirm this package is lost due to their fault that we have started to claim for this order.
We will advise you the outcome once available.
Best regards.

2016-9-30
Use props
artur.arturhern
lvl.1
United States

Nobody called me, nobody contacted me, nobody wrote me email.
I paid for the charger in Aug 19, 100 dollars never received, never got refound
This is how they treating me.
Yet I already have 5 Phantoms (the very first one is not showing)  I bought the very first Phantom in April 2013.

2016-10-3
Use props
ezdrew430
lvl.3
Flight distance : 195151 ft

artur.arturhern Posted at 2016-10-4 08:23
I paid for the charger in Aug 19, 100  ...

That is quite an epic collection of phantoms! I'd be upset too if I were you
2016-10-3
Use props
artur.arturhern
lvl.1
United States

ezdrew430 Posted at 2016-10-3 17:39
That is quite an epic collection of phantoms! I'd be upset too if I were you

Thank you ezdrew430.
One can say I already spend so much on the aircrafts, upgrades....  
I have 6 Phantom 2 and 3  the Phantom 4 batteries.
Why do I worry about that miserable 100 dollar?  Because it is a principle. No one likes to get fooled.
2016-10-3
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

It looks like they are waiting for the claim to be settled before they ship you the missing goods, rather than assuming it WILL be settled and shipping the goods now. Poor service.
2016-10-3
Use props
artur.arturhern
lvl.1
United States

Fedex is showing the last time they knew about the package was Aug 25.
After that FedEx doesn't know where is it.  It was not delivered to me.  Why I am punished if FedEx looses the package?
2016-10-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

artur.arturhern Posted at 2016-10-5 05:47
Fedex is showing the last time they knew about the package was Aug 25.
After that FedEx doesn't know ...

I think in view of your loyalty to dji they really need to apologies to you,for delay in following up on your query,and I don't just mean sorry you should be looked after properly,this is a clear case of neglect by customer service, good luck.
2016-10-5
Use props
artur.arturhern
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for your sympathy Hallmark007
2016-10-5
Use props
artur.arturhern
lvl.1
United States

So today I called FedEx.
Give them the tracking number.  They found there was a claim on the package and they paid the claim in September 13.

That means DJI kept my money and they kept FedEx money too.

Isn't this something.
2016-10-6
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

artur.arturhern Posted at 2016-10-7 11:26
So today I called FedEx.
Give them the tracking number.  They found there was a claim on the package ...

Bad form DJI, how about sorting this out?
2016-10-6
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Sad if true,  but the proof has already been posted. Someone needs to do a good reshuffling, of the DJI deck.

I guess good help is hard to find, even amongst the billions. ;-)

Time to Outsource?

RedHotPoker
2016-10-6
Use props
artur.arturhern
lvl.1
United States

Did you ever had the feeling when you like a pretty girl and she doesn't like you?
I am like that with DJI.  Always praised DJI, they are better than US Robotics or Plexidrone or Karma.
They just don't like me.  But they like my $$$$$
2016-10-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

No, I never have. It's only been respectfully reciprocated... ;-)
There was always a lot of back and forth. More in and out than a fiddlers elbow... Chuckles

RedHotPoker
2016-10-8
Use props
Delta Nine
lvl.4
United Kingdom

When the likes of Sony, Apple, Samsung and such other innovative brands get in to the UAV market. DJI  will eventually regret treating their best customers like yourself so terribly.
It will happen, look at cell phones 10 years ago, Nokia, Ericsson and Motorola were all market leaders, now it's Apple and Samsung, whilst the others have vanished.
2016-10-8
Use props
artur.arturhern
lvl.1
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-10-8 11:02
No, I never have. It's always been reciprocated... ;-)
Thaere was always lot of back and forth. More ...

Lucky you :-)
2016-10-8
Use props
roger.crawford
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41568 ft
United States

artur.arturhern Posted at 2016-10-4 08:23
I paid for the charger in Aug 19, 100  ...

Dispute the charge with your CC company and buy it someplace that cares.
2016-10-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Yes, plus I own a trouble free drone here, so I never had urgent business that needed expedient stat service.  Just our friendly conversation, exchanged pleasantries and chat about stuff that required little tech response.  Staying connected and in touch with them, if an emergency matter Ever Occurred. So far, I can knock on Brazilian. . .

I had originally made order for the Phantom 3 Advanced, but when I actually saw what 4K video looked like, I was excited to up the ante, and ordered a Phantom 3 Pro', in its place.
So happy, that I had made the switch, because this drone has been exemplary. Just awesome.

RedHotPoker

2016-10-8
Use props
artur.arturhern
lvl.1
United States

Well me too I would like to think that I am not a complainer.  Only this time naively I thought I will get myself that multi charger.  
Here are two of my latest videos.

2016-10-8
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

I think it is rather poor that none of the DJI staff have chipped in on this and offered to help. This is clearly a bad piece of customer handlng. He bought an item from DJI, who between them and their shipping agent managed to lose the item. It is not the fault of the customer and DJI should make good this purchase NOW!!
2016-10-8
Use props
artur.arturhern
lvl.1
United States

Just got an email from DJI :-)
-----------------------------------------
Dear ,
We are currently processing your refund order.
We will inform you by email when processing is complete.
If you have any questions, please contact an online pre-sales representatives at the DJI Online Store or email onlinesales@dji.com
Thank you for your interest in DJI. We hope to see you again soon.

Regards,
DJI
2016-10-8
Use props
artur.arturhern
lvl.1
United States

Got my refund :-)
Today October 10 the refund showed up in my credit card.
Reported to DJI the package was missing in September 2, so it took 38 days.

I think I will skip that multi charger, I am not going to get another.   I managed to do it without anyway.
Still love DJI :-)  The five DJI drones I had gave me lots of joy and I am thanking DJI for it.

As a celebration let me post here one of my video made by my Phantom 2 :-)

2016-10-10
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

artur.arturhern Posted at 2016-10-7 08:26
So today I called FedEx.
Give them the tracking number.  They found there was a claim on the package ...

artur.arturhern, sorry for the late update. I see that our agent has issued refund for your case. If you have further questions, please feel free to reply our emails. We sincerely apologize for the unhappy experience.
2016-10-10
Use props
artur.arturhern
lvl.1
United States

That is okay, the peace is being restored.  :-)
2016-10-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

I am happy that the refund was finally granted, and would hope this is a valuable lesson, on both sides of the tall fence.

I suppose having you wait that long, was much more frustrating, than your civil words could ever express on a family oriented forum?

Thanks for being an honest and good natured soul. That human trait, will take you much farther in life, than perhaps even I could have shown.

It's a well known fact, that there seems to also be a minor communication barrier, between us and them, so seeing a resolve has given me good reason to continue my greatest respect for DJI. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-2-14
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

roc Posted at 2017-2-14 19:00
I am having issues been almost a month no refund  DJI Store order number 0012915871073

Hopefully, your situation will also be resolved, in a positive way, very soon. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-2-14
Use props
Evan Herman
New

"...We sincerely apologize for the unhappy experience." That's all they ever say, and never actually mean it. Never any remediation taking place to retain the customer. Ever heard of a coupon code for future purchases? Geez. As someone who works in customer service, I can't help but find the humor in DJIs horrible customer service. People who have issues like this need to report it to the BBB.
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Evan Herman Posted at 2018-8-7 14:42
"...We sincerely apologize for the unhappy experience."  That's all they ever say, and never actually mean it. Never any remediation taking place to retain the customer. Ever heard of a coupon code for future purchases? Geez. As someone who works in customer service, I can't help but find the humor in DJIs horrible customer service. People who have issues like this need to report it to the BBB.

Evan, I've read your comments and responded, please keep us posted there: https://forum.dji.com/thread-160685-1-1.html thanks!
2018-8-7
Use props
fansffaa2f34
lvl.1
United States

Dji has done the same to me as I write this. I ordered a Ronin S and they sent me a box filled with iPhone glass. I have called and emailed 10s of times and they keep telling me they’re investigating and it only takes 15 days but it’s been over a month. They’ve practically taken $750 of my money and kept it. They won’t reship me another one or refund. I never expected this level of horrible and awful experience from DJI.
2018-12-7
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

fansffaa2f34 Posted at 12-7 13:29
Dji has done the same to me as I write this. I ordered a Ronin S and they sent me a box filled with iPhone glass. I have called and emailed 10s of times and they keep telling me they’re investigating and it only takes 15 days but it’s been over a month. They’ve practically taken $750 of my money and kept it. They won’t reship me another one or refund. I never expected this level of horrible and awful experience from DJI.

Sorry to hear about your situation.

Hopefully after posting this, some help can be summoned, for your resolution.

RedHotPoker
2018-12-7
Use props
Michael Kemper
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1709583 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have read some fantastic stories on this forum.
2018-12-7
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Michael Kemper Posted at 12-7 14:57
I have read some fantastic stories on this forum.

Ooh? What were they about?

Hoping for happy endings, you know I love those. Ha

RedHotPoker
2018-12-7
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Evan Herman Posted at 8-7 14:42
"...We sincerely apologize for the unhappy experience."  That's all they ever say, and never actually mean it. Never any remediation taking place to retain the customer. Ever heard of a coupon code for future purchases? Geez. As someone who works in customer service, I can't help but find the humor in DJIs horrible customer service. People who have issues like this need to report it to the BBB.

This case was resolved. Was yours?

RedHotPoker
2018-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dji has done the same to me as I write this. I ordered a Ronin S and they sent me a box filled with iPhone glass. I have called and emailed 10s of times and they keep telling me they’re investigating and it only takes 15 days but it’s been over a month. They’ve practically taken $750 of my money and kept it. They won’t reship me another one or refund. I never expected this level of horrible and awful experience from DJI.

Hello there, we are terribly sorry for the unfortunate experience, I managed to get your order number and the email ticket number via your Forum account, upon checking the email record, our logistic team has already escalated your case and still investigating with the FedEx, we will help expedite the process and give you an update as soon as possible, please wait patiently.
Please click 'reply' to my post directly so I can get the notification and reply timely, thank you.
2018-12-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, thanks for your patience, we have received the investigation result from FedEx, which will be sent to you via email very soon, please check later, thank you.
2018-12-9
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Service to clients too careless in many aspects, not offers of accessories for regular customers, people just buying parts in other more affordable places being the same product ...

2018-12-9
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules