Reaching out DJI
598 7 2016-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skypilot93
lvl.1

Canada

Hello DJI,

So I ordered this Phantom 3 Standard and got delivered on August 5th.

Almost immediately out of the box, I was seeing Compass Errors, P-GPS was failing, going to ATTI, Satilittes compatibility was all over the place, telling me to fly with caution. Long story short with this, It was sent in for repair, I got an RMA and I dealt with DJI.

Two weeks later, I got it back. They repaired it and flight tested, sent back to me, didn't help much, I had the exact issues happening.
Called in, had it sent back.

Now finally, after another two weeks, I've had this drone back for a week or two.  I have still experianced slight compass error, I have seen "Satillite Functionality" messages. During my inital testing, the replaced gimbal is now operating tilted (even after calibration), the drone does well at higher altitudes, while at lower altitudes rather, it responds poorly, this is where any sort of compass error, or GPS problems will occur. In manual operation during landing, the drone nearly took off on me, after touchdown, the motors remained on, and suddenly went full throttle. Luckily, I caught it before it contacted the trees. I would like to add, I had the remote throttle sticks in the full down position. Today, while in flight modes (F-GPS-waypoints), right after I sent it flying, it somehow set up the home point at 66ft, becoming uncontrollable, overflew my waypoint into the terrain, damaging the camera and gimbal. Also, now the remote will not connect. I never told the drone to climb to that altitude, It continued to sway, such as a fish bowl effect, and became unresponcive, again the remote throttle sticks in the full down position with no response.

I cannot fly the drone, never been able to enjoy it, and been having problems since new. I believe these problems are still connected to the prior repairs not completely done right. Can someone at DJI reassure me this will get fixed for the third time? Still waiting for my RMA.

Thank you.
2016-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry for the frustration.
Could you please sync your flight records and provide me with your DJI email account?
I'll help to look into your flight records.
Here is the video tutorial for sync the flight records:
2016-9-29
Use props
skypilot93
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-9-29 23:08
I'm sorry for the frustration.
Could you please sync your flight records and provide me with your D ...

Hi DJI Mindy,

I have synced my logs. How can I send you the account privately?
2016-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

skypilot93 Posted at 2016-9-30 11:25
Hi DJI Mindy,

I have synced my logs. How can I send you the account privately?

Sorry there is no PM function in the forum.
Could you please provide me here?
And I will remove it when I get it.
2016-9-29
Use props
skypilot93
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-9-29 23:26
Sorry there is no PM function in the forum.
Could you please provide me here?
And I will remove  ...

2016-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

I have synced your flight records.And the latest one is on 8/7 ?
2016-9-29
Use props
skypilot93
lvl.1

Canada

The latest one should be September 29th, 2016
2016-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

skypilot93 Posted at 2016-9-30 12:10
The latest one should be September 29th, 2016

I have checked your flight records.
The aircraft was doing the Waypoint and was performing as expected.
And app keeping warning you Waypoint altitude is below 10(32 feet).Maintain a steady speed and fly with caution.
If you need further analysis, I'd suggest you to send an email to support.us@dji.com with your DJI account email and the date this occurred. They can analyze the data and let you know what could have caused the issue.
2016-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules