Could OSMO Mobile work with an Iphone power adapter?
2407 5 2016-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yPShAMKNngVZ
New

United States

Hello Dji

I know it is said in the start guide that "Only use the power cable with the OSMO Mobile", I just wonder could it charge my OSMO Mobile if I insert the cable into an Iphone power adapter?
Like the one in the picture.  Please let me know, thank you!
Apple-Swaps-Your-Fake-iPhone-iPad-Power-Adapter-for-a-Genuine-One-in-New-Takebac.jpg
2016-9-30
Use props
Marco Cantieni
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1630453 ft

How have you charged your Osmo until now? I mean it doesn't came with a power adaptor. They only say use the cable. They haven't said anything about the power adaptor.
2016-9-30
Use props
ygzh1990
New

United States

Marco Cantieni Posted at 2016-10-1 15:44
How have you charged your Osmo until now? I mean it doesn't came with a power adaptor. They only say ...

I literally just got it tonight, and I inserted the cable into my laptop. Just wonder if it will work with the Iphone power adapter. If it does, I don't have to bring my laptop when I travel with my Osmo
2016-10-1
Use props
ygzh1990
New

United States

Does anyone have an idea?
2016-10-1
Use props
Marco Cantieni
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1630453 ft

ygzh1990 Posted at 2016-10-2 13:26
Does anyone have an idea?

I charge my Osmo with a power bank that delivers 2 amps output. If DJI wanted us to charge the Osmo only with selected power adapter their either would have written it somewhere in big letters or would have put the right power adaptor in the package.

DJI just want to make sure that you use the delivered cable since this 3.5mm jack usually is for audio, not for power
2016-10-1
Use props
ygzh1990
New

United States

Marco Cantieni Posted at 2016-10-2 13:45
I charge my Osmo with a power bank that delivers 2 amps output. If DJI wanted us to charge the Osm ...

Make sense! Thank you for the advice
2016-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules