Thanks for the good aftersales service
621 7 2016-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Door Medic
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Had a small crack on one of my arms under the motor. Contacted DJI via email, sent it to the Netherlands 11 days ago, and it's coming back this Monday, 13 days in total. Hopefully flys as it did. was a bit scared of sending it back, people saying will take a couple of months. Just want to express my thanks for sorting so quickly DJI.
2016-10-1
Use props
TechReviews
lvl.3
Flight distance : 99852 ft
United Kingdom

Good to know, have you got the contact info that you used please, also what information did you have to supply ? what was the process please ?

thanks
2016-10-1
Use props
Door Medic
lvl.2

United Kingdom

TechReviews Posted at 2016-10-1 18:17
Good to know, have you got the contact info that you used please, also what information did you ha ...

I went on service support on the DJI site, sent them an email, they then asked for serial numbers. They then sent me a UPS shipping label and RMA sent it back. Received an email saying it arrived, couple of days later a Quotation for the repair, then I thought oh no, they are going to charge me, but the quote balance was £0. Received a email from UPS saying it's coming back this Monday.
2016-10-1
Use props
bigglyguy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14196 ft
Malaysia

I have no idea what the serial number of my bird is.. Is (was) it on the box or..?
2016-10-1
Use props
Door Medic
lvl.2

United Kingdom

bigglyguy Posted at 2016-10-1 20:07
I have no idea what the serial number of my bird is.. Is (was) it on the box or..?

It's on the original box it came in and there's a label on the Gimbel
2016-10-1
Use props
jamesazen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15262 ft

There are 3 serial numbers on the P3P, 1 for the gimbal, another for the visual positioning sensor and located just below the battery compartment, above the visual positioning system is the AC serial # which matches the one on the box. For all I know there may be more inside the bird. Ohh, 1 on the battery too
I have no idea where the numbers are for the standard, advanced, 4K or P4.

Serial # Location P3P

Serial # Location P3P
2016-10-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you so much for you positive feedback, we appreciate your support, and we'd like to provide great service for more customers.
2016-10-2
Use props
Door Medic
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-10-2 09:41
Thank you so much for you positive feedback, we appreciate your support, and we'd like to provide gr ...

You are welcome. Thanks again.
2016-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules