Any other way to connect to OSMO besides Wifi?
1497 3 2016-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jonathank005
lvl.2
United States

I would like to use the Facebook Live feature but I find it unusable due to the fact that FB Live uses a lot of data. I believe the OSMO can only be connected using a direct wifi connection to your device. Is there any other way to connect to the OSMO with blue tooth, plug-in, etc?

I want to connect my phone or tablet to my wifi hotspot and the OSMO to my phone or table via a cord like how the Go app connects to the drone remote controller or blue tooth, does anyone have any idea if this is possible?

Thanks in advance.
2016-10-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello sir, it can only be connected by Osmo WiFi.
2016-10-2
Use props
alan.zapata
lvl.1

United States

This has been an ongoing issue with the Osmo making it almost useless for FBlive since it was introduced. If the device could connect to an access point the issue would be solved, but DJI hasn't responded to multiple requests outside of saying the engineers will see if it's possible.

Since a $15 DLNA device can both connect to a network or be an access point itself it is it seems to be an issue they just don't want to deal with yet.
2016-10-2
Use props
LukasBlecha
lvl.2
Flight distance : 577543 ft
Czechia

I have similar question? Is there any way how to be connected to Osmo via WIFI and in the same time use mobile data on mobile?
2016-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules