Jolly Logic Altimeter
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dewey3
lvl.2
United States

Greetings all.  I just bought a Jolly Logic AltimeterOne for altitiude time stamping on my videos.  I would like the view of the AltimeterOne to be visible near one of the edges of the video.  Is there anyone who has already done this, and has some ideas to share where I should "mount" my AltimeterOne?  I would really like it near the top of the video when the camera is in the completely raised position since that is the space most less likely to be needed for video recording.  However, I will settle for anywhere I can mount it so it will be in the edge of the camera.  Thanks in advance.

2016-10-2
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

The camera on the Phantom aircraft, all of them, cannot focus close enough to show your device. Try it sitting on a bench, the camera is a fixed focus camera, focussed on infinity.
2016-10-2
Use props
Jake X380 & P3S
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

Mine is on a XK Detect X380 it's mounted on the body of the drone out of the propeller wash. I have it mounted with Velcro. I read the height when I land. On my Phantom 3, it's right there on my iPad, so I don't need the Joly Logic Altimeter.
2016-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules