need help!!!!!
785 8 2016-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OjKHENU32F0f
New

United States

hi guys, im a Newbie here and i have a PH2+ i think model number p330z and its got a IOSD mini and a 5.8G transmitter and its got this oher modual thing that the GPS hardness goes into it and its got a mini sd card in it im guessing its something to log your flights with not to sure. Its allso got a zenmuse gimbal H3-3D and i got a gopro hero 4 back edition and a FPV screen. My problem is that when i turn it on and turn the screen on i get signal but i dont get any image on the screen from the gopro and i cant figure out why this is hapening, im sorry if i sound like an idiot but like i said im a newbie and this is my first drone and new to all this, hope somebody can help me out with this!!!
2016-10-2
Use props
acsantiago89
New

United States

Bump......."...........".........
2016-10-3
Use props
Michael Starley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2812 ft

Hello forum member with long user name. I too fly a P2 Zenmuse setup. Experienced this issue . Drove me nutz for two days .
Not sure if your gimbal connects to Gopro with ribbon.
Mine does. The fix for my issue was pushing the connection just a little farther into the camera .
If that is your fix , don't feel bad . I did , at first until I realized how much the fix did not cost .
Hope this helps .
2016-10-5
Use props
acsantiago89
New

United States

Michael Starley Posted at 2016-10-5 10:16
Hello forum member with long user name. I too fly a P2 Zenmuse setup. Experienced this issue . Drove ...

Hey micheal, sorry for the user name i did change it but it seem like it didnt change idk, but mine doesn't have the ribbon its got the connection on the back but i can try and push it in a little harder to see it it does work but thanx anyway!
2016-10-5
Use props
Michael Starley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2812 ft

acsantiago89.Not a shot across your bow . I must explain....in real hurry and too lazy to type username . Have had no experience with that gimbal connection.
If issue persists , you may find the source of the issue with VideoTransmitter .
Once again..just speculating.
I do know that if Video Transmitter is ever powered on without antenna it can burn out Video Transmitter .
Just a place to look. I am aware that diagnosis can be frustrating .
Good Luck man.
2016-10-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

If you could supply some pictures of your set up, it can allow others to better assist. Since this is a modified P2V+ there can be a lot of potential issues.
2016-10-6
Use props
acsantiago89
New

United States

Michael Starley Posted at 2016-10-6 09:54
acsantiago89.Not a shot across your bow . I must explain....in real hurry and too lazy to type usern ...

Yeahh im starting to think that might be the problem the transmitter doesnt even have a brand name on it somit must be some cheap crap idk but thanx anyway still trying to figure it out!
2016-10-7
Use props
acsantiago89
New

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-10-6 22:16
If you could supply some pictures of your set up, it can allow others to better assist. Since this i ...

I will try to post pictures up later or maybe tomorrow but thank you!
2016-10-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

acsantiago89 Posted at 2016-10-7 21:20
I will try to post pictures up later or maybe tomorrow but thank you!

Whenever you can would be appreciated.
2016-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules