Whats going on....
1162 14 2016-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hawks100
lvl.4
Flight distance : 134580 ft
United Kingdom

Please ignore this pic. I loaded the wrong pic and now cant remove it.
IMG_0439.JPG
IMG_0440.JPG
2016-10-3
Use props
Hawks100
lvl.4
United Kingdom

https://www.skypixel.com/pilot/v ... account=ghawks_user
I hope this works.
When i right stick, the camera doesnt seem to compensate.
Anyone any ideas???
2016-10-3
Use props
Hawks100
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Does that work....
2016-10-3
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

hmm.. rethink your post... the quality of images on this stinks! What are you asking? Is it that when you apply right stick sideways the horizon tilts? That's the mode of the gimbal, i forget the actual setting, but there's one that holds the gimbal steady all the way, and one that tilts horizon when applying aileron, so it's more like "flying" sort of footage... maybe that's what u got..
2016-10-3
Use props
Hawks100
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Im stuggling to post the video on here.
To answer with critism an end with your fantastic wisdom, its more like flying that what you got....
No, its never looked like this before, which is why i was after some advice.
No settings have been changed if thats what your asking.
2016-10-3
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Check the gimbal is set for 'follow' mode, that looks like it is in 'FPV' (First Person View' mode) , in gimbal settings menu.
2016-10-3
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
United States

Sorry, did not mean to criticize, just the the pictures did not work well ;) Will check the video. I think Aardvark is pointing at the same idea.. we just have to find where that setting is....
2016-10-3
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
United States

Wherever they hid it in the menu, it is there, just have to find it, and many things do now show in the menu unless the drone is on... If I fly tomorrow i will grab some screenshots....

It is called "gimbal mode" and it can be FOLLOW or FPV - you are in FOLLOW mode, somewhere in the menus (maybe it's under photo setup?) u can change it. I actually have it setup to my c1 or c2, I forget. So if you apply the right stick sideways the camera still compensates, but not for the roll.. it's by design - find that setting, you'll get it.

2016-10-3
Use props
Hawks100
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Cheers guys. I found the setting in the camera menu. It was set to Follow, ive changed it to FPV and i will see if that makes any difference.
2016-10-3
Use props
bigglyguy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14196 ft
Malaysia

It was set to follow?

Follow is where it is stable, FPV (first person view) is the 'flying' view where the horizon tilts with the quad.

Or did you swap apps? Maybe you have it in Follow in Go, and FPV in Litchi or something?

2016-10-4
Use props
Hawks100
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I think its had changed since the DJI GO app update to Follow.
Ive changed it to FPV now.
Just goes to show, after every update, double check all your settings.
No harm came to my P3P but my footage was rubbish. Its a far old long hard walk up Ingleborough... 2,372 ft.
Strange thought standing ontop of Ingleborough on rocky limestone that was once the bottom of the sea.

2016-10-4
Use props
endotherm
First Officer
Flight distance : 503241 ft

Australia

Hawks100 Posted at 2016-10-4 21:21
I think its had changed since the DJI GO app update to Follow.
Ive changed it to FPV now.
Just goes  ...

It is easy to press one of the two buttons underneath the controller accidentally.  One of them changes mode between FPV and FOLLOW.  It is likely you accidentally pressed the mode button.  The other button changes the camera from looking straight ahead and straight down.  These are the defaults but you can assign different functions to them.

PS you can delete your first post if you want.  Go to the post, select edit.  Near the bottom you will see Additional options. There is an option to delete this post.

post.png
2016-10-4
Use props
Hawks100
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thanks for the info.
Delete post doesnt come up as an option, only the top 2 do. It my be only poss to delete before any replies.
I will go into the app to change it to battery voltage C1 and camera down C2.
2016-10-4
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hawks100 Posted at 2016-10-4 07:52
Cheers guys. I found the setting in the camera menu. It was set to Follow, ive changed it to FPV and ...

Worth checking when all powered up and connected, it should be set to 'Follow' not FPV.
2016-10-4
Use props
Hawks100
lvl.4
United Kingdom

So it should be Follow. Yes.
2016-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules