OSMO X3 incorrect Slow motion FPS
1309 5 2016-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dave_ande
lvl.2
United States

To all, when I shoot slow motion and bring it into my NLE, FCP or Davinci Resolve it shows that my FPS is 25. My unit is set for NTSC. I can also look and Anyone know the reason for this? I can also look at the info and it shows 25. Anyone know why it records at 25 instead of 30? Once again my OSMO is set to NTSC and NOT PAL.
2016-10-3
Use props
dave_ande
lvl.2
United States

Still no answer from anyone at DJI!
2016-10-4
Use props
LukasBlecha
lvl.2
Flight distance : 577543 ft
Czechia

I have the same question.
2016-10-4
Use props
dave_ande
lvl.2
United States

The only time they responded is when they tell someone that they need to purchase additional accessories.
2016-10-4
Use props
martin94b
lvl.3

dave_ande@yahoo Posted at 2016-10-5 06:53
The only time they responded is when they tell someone that they need to purchase additional accesso ...

Hey, you nailed down their business model ;-)

With the Osmo DJI manifests itself as nothing but a rip off company, promising feautures and functions they never deliver. And not responding if you claim your rights.

Shame on you DJI
2016-10-4
Use props
dave_ande
lvl.2
United States

martin94b Posted at 2016-10-5 00:48
Hey, you nailed down their business model ;-)

With the Osmo DJI manifests itself as nothing but a ...

I received a response back this morning from another topic I posted regarding the bike mount and they told me that I should look into purchasing the Z-Axis. I responded back and told them that they need to send me the Z-Axis to test before I waste money purchasing another accessory that probably won't work as advertised.
You're correct, plenty of broken promises from reading all of the topics on all of their products. The formware updates/upgrades don't amount to much on any of their products. The newest firmware for the OSMO 1.8.x offer a new panaramic feature, which I beleive it will take 9 shots, but I couldn't figure where you tell it to take 9 shots.

I've  had a Phantom 3  Pro for almost a year and I'm afraid to fly it due to small quirks I've expierenced. I've upgraded and upgraded the firmware and everyonce and a while I will try to throttle down, and nothing happens. I won't fly in GPS mode, only Attitude or Manual mode.

A also have a Ronin M and not much has evolved from firmware upgrades with it.

I think that all of the 3 products above have been shelved by DJI now and no new firmware with significant features or improvements  will be introduced.

Just my take

2016-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules